Forum home General Chat General chat

I've had it too!

Jake had the bug for most of last week. Thought I was feeling ok until Monday morning then wham!!!! I then had the bug as well for 2 days. Felt awful, just wanted to take myself off to bed but with Jake to look after and no one to help was a real struggle!
Looks like I have a lot to catch up on so will get reading. Hope all you girls are ok?
4 weeks Saturday and hubs is home, yipeee!!
xx

Replies

• Hi Marie.

I hope you are feeling a bit better now. It's bad enough when the kids have the bug, my two had it thursday through sunday, taking it in turns!! Luckily we seem to have escaped so far but Charl has now the runs! When you have it yourself and the kids are fully charged it is hard work and you have done brilliantly to cope.

Put your feet up every chance you can for a few days, the housework can wait.

Zoe xx
  • Thanks Zoe, can't help feeling I've loads to do, ironing and stuff but that can wait till the weekend! Have to pack at weekend because Jake and I are going home for Easter!

Hows Charl now?

lol. xx
  • She's ok, not herself, being quiet and clingy. She's in bed at the minute watching ITNG, hopefully she'll go to sleep, she could do with it.

I have my husband with me and I still have to do everything when I'm ill so I really do take my hat off to you, at least I can send him to tesco's if i need something getting.

You are obviously on count down until your husband returns, it must be very exciting for you.

If you don't manage to get online while you are away, have a great relaxing time.

Take care. xx
  • Marie hope you are feeling better now.

x
  • Marie,hope your feeling better and try and take it easy when you can.
  • Hope you feel better soon and take it easy
  • Hi Marie

Sorry you've been poorly it's so hard whenyou ghave a little one to take care of

How are you feeling today? x x x