Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Pains..

Evening girls!

How are you all?

Ok, my last period started on 15th May and my cycle is normally 28 days. This is my 1st month off the pill ( was pregnant by this time already with DD- Hubby says he has 'super sperm' lol!). For the past 3-4 days ive been getting sharp pains really low down and sometimes into the top of my legs, and period type pains, also been getting LOADS of cm, sorry tmi!
What do you think of my chances? lol

Sharon x

Replies

• Hi MrsJohnstone - sorry, I don't think I can be of any help but am delighted to see that you have the same cycle as me! I too was visited by AF on 15th May (easily remembered as it was the day before my birthday!) I haven't seen anyone else yet! Woop! Hope all goes well for you and that the stork is on his way...
  • Hi MrsJohnstone - sorry, I don't think I can be of any help but am delighted to see that you have the same cycle as me! I too was visited by AF on 15th May (easily remembered as it was the day before my birthday!) I haven't seen anyone else yet! Woop! Hope all goes well for you and that the stork is on his way...
  • Hi Ladies,
    My last period started on 22nd May. This is my first month off the Pill as well, so don't really know what to expect as had been on the Pill for 9 years. I haven't been doing opks this month so don't know if I have ov'd but for about the last week I have been getting pains lows down too. Also have been a bit *ahem* windy (sorry tmi!). Have also been getting cramps but not too bad. Haven't really had any cm though, boo :\(
    I've not really been much help, sorry!!

Mrs G x

Edited because I am stupid and was a week out for when my last period started, it was 22nd not 15th. Oh dear, if I can't keep track of that there's not going to be much hope of knowing when af is due/late!!

Mrs G xx

[Modified by: Mrs*G on June 06, 2010 09:01 PM]

• Woop - there are a few of us to console or (fingers crossed) congratulate eachother! This is month one for us too, though I stopped the pill back in Novemeber to give everything time. Aside from one very odd month - my cycles vary between 28 and 31 days - so I am guessing AF will be here about Sat-Mon next week. Argh, this is all so complicated!
  • I remember them from being pregnant with Jaimi-Lee ( i feel in 1st mnth of ttc), but i am proberly not going to be as lucky this time. It may be my body getting used to coming off the pill?
    Nice to see theres a few of us with same dates, good luck to us all image xx
  • Hi ladies,
    Just wanted to add that I have a similar date to you all.
    Last AF was 13th may, but I have cycles anything from 25-35 days. We BD on 24th may.
    Today I have had an AF type cramp for about half an hour then it went, and when I was walking round the supermarket today I felt that kinda pain you describe in your groin/ top of your leg! I think :roll: I may remember this from being pregnant wi my DD. I always seem to have lots of CM anyway. My nipples seem to sting a little when I touch them! Not that Im in the habbit of it :lol:. I also just want to eat eat n eat some more!
    I did a cheapo test today but BFN... but its still really early!:\?
    Fingers crossed for us all!
    xxx
  • Exactl same as i feel SweetAsSugar image Fingers crossed! Where about in Scotland are u? x
  • How good would that be Keri-Anne!! How u feeling? x
  • OMG you cheeky monkey!!!!!! kept this quet ha ha ha i stopped taking the pill last night half way through a packet as hubby is too excited to wait!!!!!

he he he xxxxxxx
  • we're in the scottish borders mrs johnstone. Are you in scotland too?
    xxx
  • Yay Rach! Now i understand ur email hehe! Oh yay hope we are bump buddies again image

Im in East Lothian, not too far from u xx
  • ahhh fab i come from east lothian but moved here a few yrs ago!
    xxx
  • really? wow, where about? xx
  • Haha you must of thought I was a nutter sending you that email pmsl xxxx
  • Yes i did!! I thought it wasnt meant for me LOL!! x
  • i come from musselburgh.... wot about u?
    xx
  • Im from Pencaitland but now in Tranent, wow small world! x
  • Hi ladies,
    Just read this thread and realised we are all cycle buddies. I was visited on the 14th and my cycles are between 26-29 days. I had lots of pains from around CD11 for few days and again around CD19 and 20, really sharp pains. I think AF its on the way as I am having pains and face covered in spots! Lovely!
    Just wanted to say Good luck to all! x
  • very small world aint it!

naturelle my skin has also really flared up! im also bloated. Ive had a couple more cramps today!
    and OMG i just wanna eat! suppose it could also be symptoms AF is close.
    xxx

xxx
  • My tummy is really tender, like really low down! We shall all see next week eh? lol

Hi Naturelle xx