Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Should i test? ...

Evening lovely ladies,

This is my 1st month ttc ( fell preg with dd1 in 1st month) and i have been experiencing alotta pains really low down on one side of tummy, spotting and loadsa cm (tmi soz lol), I am not due my period until 14th, so another 6 days. Do u think it is too early to test? :roll:

I feel the same as i did when i fell preg with Jaimi-Lee and today i have been quite sicky and queezy feeling, what uz think? image xx

Replies

• Options
    OMG would you test pleeeeeeeeease!!!
    i am so curious!!!!

what harm can a test do? if its negative then wait a few more days, but if your experiencing symptoms then you must have enough HCG in you!!!

xxxxx
  • Options
    It does sound hopeful but I would wait another day or 2. The tests that say 6 days early if you read the leaflet actually mean 5 days before af is due :roll:

I did get my BFP on 9DPO so tomorrow or the next day for you.

Lots of luck and I fell preg 1st month twice so it is possible xxx
  • Options
    Well i wasted a test last week, cudnt resist even tho i knew it wud be a BFN! hehe! Will i waste another? Would it show up on CD24? x
  • Options
    How many days is your cycle? If its 28 then yes it might show up xx
  • Options
    Theyre cheap enough to buy tho eh?? lol!!
    Yes 28 day cycle, but thats on the pill, dunno what it is without pill lol, confused.com xx
  • Options
    i dunno!!!! id test but then i guess waiting another 2 days wouldnt harm if you dont want to waste another test.

gosh i really hope you are! xxxxx
  • Options
    just get some cheapy ones from asda! thats what a tested positve on with evie! xxxx
  • Options
    Do you know when you ovulated? If your 9DPO or more then go for it. I know I recommend waiting but I myself can never wait ;\)
  • Options
    The morning is the best time to test eh? Can i resist until then?? or will i run upstairs now?? argh!! x
  • Options
    go do a test now hun, i am curious!!!! dont be to disheartend if bfn tho as its still early in ur cycle xxxxx
  • Options
    run upstairs now!!!! xxxx
  • Options
    Get upstairs now lol!! I want to know. As I'm typing this a clear blue advert is on the tv - so I think that's saying something lol!!
    Go on do it!! x
  • Options
    Ahh test lol

I am due next week and I sooo want to test but going to resist for a few more days image (well I will try)
  • Options
    ive been at work tonight, but i'll be looking out for your news tomorrow morning!!
    hope its the result you want
    xxx
  • Options
    How did you get on hun?
    fingers crossed for a bfp
    xxx
  • Options
    Oohh Sharon do tell us your news!! Hope its a bfp for you hun! xx
  • Options
    I know i wouldn't be able to wait!!! I've got everything crossed for you image xx
  • Options
    It was bfn, but it thot it would be so im worried, ill wait another few days, maybe weekend. The spotting has stopped but the pains are still there and i feel sicky and tired, fingers crossed xx
  • Options
    yeh defo fingers crossed for you!!
    your not out until the ugly witch shows herself haha.

xxx
  • Options
    Good luck for the weekend huni!! It is very early at the mo so fingers crossed for you. x