Forum home Babies Baby

help some advice please, dont know what to do????

hi ladies, this is not baby related sorry but need help, I have this mate who is my cbm, maybe not for long but we are bestmates, but she keeps causing problems, we went out on tuesday and me, her and her bestmate was suppose to being to bingo, I was not really interested but I said I would go so I made my way to town, when we got inside I was asked her ID, which I dont have as I am 24 and have never needed it. her mate whom I have never met blanked me at 1st and would not talk to me so I decided to bite the bullet and start chatting to her and she seemed nice.

we all started talking and she started talking about her having cbh and abh charges, saying how she could be inprisoned if she commits another crime, and likes cheating on her h2b.

I told my best mate, that I was not happy with her lifestlye and I do not see how she cares about her children 4 months, 3 and 5 years old, if she does this and maybe imprisoned??

I said to my mate I would be nice if we went out if I had to but if she started anyone fights I would leave.
I am having a ann summer party which I did say she could come to but I do not want her coming to my house with my two young children: 10 month old n 2 year old, god knows what she will do, my mate says she starts fight with whoever pisses her off, I dont want that in my house with my kids?

why cant she understand this or am i just being a bitch?????

Replies

• i have read this twice and still dont lnow who is or what the issue is! sorry. who dont you want in your house? your best friend or hers? and who's ;lofestyle are you not happy with? it might just be me but i cant work oput who is who./ can you give them fake names?
  • hi ladies, this is not baby related sorry but need help, I have this mate who is my cbm, maybe not for long but we are bestmates, but she keeps causing problems, we went out on tuesday and me, her and her bestmate, I'll call my best mate: A and her mate T, we was suppose to being to bingo, I was not really interested but I said I would go so I made my way to town, when we got inside I was asked her ID, which I dont have as I am 24 and have never needed it. T whom I have never met blanked me at 1st and would not talk to me so I decided to bite the bullet and start chatting to her and she seemed nice.

we all started talking and she started talking about her having cbh and abh charges, ie putting someone into hospital and the other time hitting this girl around the face, getting her heel stuck in her check and ripping it across hence scaring her for life now, saying how she could be inprisoned if she commits another crime, and likes cheating on her h2b.

I told my A, that I was not happy with her lifestyle, fighting for one real reason, cheating on her h2b, which ok its her life but having a criminal record and I do not see how she cares about her children 4 months, 1 and 5 years old, if she does this and maybe imprisoned??

I said to A I would be nice if we went out if I had to but if she started anyone fights I would leave.
    I am having a ann summer party which I did say T could come to but I do not want T coming to my house with my two young children: 10 month old n 2 year old, god knows what T will do, A says she starts fight with whoever pisses her off, I dont want that in my house with my kids?

Sorry it did not make sense hope it does now xx
  • hi ladies, this is not baby related sorry but need help, I have this mate who is my cbm, maybe not for long but we are bestmates, but she keeps causing problems, we went out on tuesday and me, her and her bestmate, I'll call my best mate: A and her mate T, we was suppose to being to bingo, I was not really interested but I said I would go so I made my way to town, when we got inside I was asked her ID, which I dont have as I am 24 and have never needed it. T whom I have never met blanked me at 1st and would not talk to me so I decided to bite the bullet and start chatting to her and she seemed nice.

we all started talking and she started talking about her having cbh and abh charges, ie putting someone into hospital and the other time hitting this girl around the face, getting her heel stuck in her check and ripping it across hence scaring her for life now, saying how she could be inprisoned if she commits another crime, and likes cheating on her h2b.

I told my A, that I was not happy with her lifestyle, fighting for one real reason, cheating on her h2b, which ok its her life but having a criminal record and I do not see how she cares about her children 4 months, 1 and 5 years old, if she does this and maybe imprisoned??

I said to A I would be nice if we went out if I had to but if she started anyone fights I would leave.
    I am having a ann summer party which I did say T could come to but I do not want T coming to my house with my two young children: 10 month old n 2 year old, god knows what T will do, A says she starts fight with whoever pisses her off, I dont want that in my house with my kids?

Sorry it did not make sense hope it does now xx
  • It makes sense, you don;t want your best mates friend to come to your ann summers just incase she kicks off.

I understand totally. your not being unreasonable, i wouldn't want someone who has previous abh charges in my hosue, especially if there was alcohol flowing!!

I dont understand why she doesn't understand?!!!
    I can't offer any advice, but I totally see whre you are coming from.

hope it all goes ok
  • of course you dont want t in your house. does t know when it is? you could just forget to send the details to her? sounds like a nutter.
  • hi ladies:

staecy: I told her the other day and ever since she has been talking about it, saying she is not a monstor or a bitch, they have been best mates for years, I have only been her mate for a year,

she told her she could come to the party because i said i did not want to feel lonely so i said she could come and we could met up before she comes, i just dont want her in my house near my kids n she is not respecting that so I just sent her a message saying sorry but I dont like what she stands for and dont want her near the kids

calleigh: she does not know where I live, but she may know when the party is, it seems A wants me to like T n if i dont she'll stop talking to me?
  • If she is that much of a nutter I would be careful about getting on the wrong side of her. I would try and come up with some kind of excuse that she can't come ie needing to limit numbers or something. Then try and only have contact with her when there is a group of people so you don't have to have one on one contact with her. Also tell your other friend that you don't want her knowing where you live.
    Hope you are able to sort it out.
  • thanks hun I hope so too xx seeing A tomorrow so we can chat then x