Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

DO I GO THROUGH WITH IT NOW OR NOT!

HI GIRLS I AM BACK AFTER HAVING MY SON 15 MONTHS AGO AS MY HUBBY AND I WOULD LIKE ANOTHER BABY. ANYWAY I BOOKED AN APP TO HAVE MY COIL REMOVED END OF THIS MONTH, HOWEVER OTHER NITE HUBBY HAD HAD A FEW BEERS AND STARTED SAYING HE WANTS TO WAIT ANOTHER YEAR TILL WE THINK ABOUT BABY.
IM NOT SURE NOW WHAT TO DO I HAD NOT TOLD HIM I HAVE APP SO SHOULD I HAVE IT REMOVED ANYWAY, IVE NOT HAD ONE PERIOD SINCE I FELL PREGNANT IN JULY 2008, AND AM CONCERNED ITS GOING TO TAKE SOME TIME FOR MY BODY TO SORT ITSELF OUT. I FEEL SO BROODY I DONT WANT TO WAIT ANOTHER YEAR TILL I HAVE COIL OUT, BUT I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT TO THINK ABOUT MY HUBBY? ANY IDEAS XXXX

Replies

• hey....
    i too think you need to have a chat with him where you both are honest..... afterall he'd had a few beers!
    if he still feels the same then maybe suggesting as lovewithin says letting nature take its course.
    good luck whatever you decide. do let us know how you get on and the decision you guys come to.

xxx
  • Aw hun, i had similar prob...
    Last month my hubby said he wanted another baby now and said i shud come off the pill, i got really excited and decided that its what i wanted too. So when my pill packet finished, i had my period and didnt go back on the pill. I was off it about 4-5 days when he then told me that he has changed his mind and thinks itd be best to wait a while!! I was soo upset and explained to him that he has messed me up as i cant just stop and start my pill. He was really sorry and felt bad, but i couldnt help feel dissapointed. Anyway, a few days later we went to see a friends newborn baby and hubby was all gooey over her, and when we got home, i was about to restart my pill but he told me not to!! I was soo confused, but assured me he does want another and that he just panicked at the thought of 2 kids (Jaimi-Lee is only 16months atm), so he is now really excited and i shall find out in the next few days if i am preg or not. Fingers crossed.
    I really hope that you both can come to a decision without disagreeing too much, i know how hard it is when you both want different things but it usually works out for the best in the end!
    Men! Who needs them? Oh us if we want babies lol xx
  • THANKS GIRLS FOR YOUR REPLY I AM GOUNG TO TELL HIM TODAYABOUT MY APP AND I DO THINK HE WILL BE OK ABOUT ME HAVING COIL OUT AS HE HATES IT, HAS ALWAYS GOT IN WAY OF YOU KNOW WHAT!, I THINK HE WAS JUST HAVING A MOMENT BUT YOU ARE ALL RIGHT I DO NEED TO BE HONEST AND TALK TO HIM XX