Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

A plan to stop the early poas !!

I'm gonna pee on every pg test I have so I HAVE to wait till 17th (my testing date) as i'm currently too skint to buy any more :lol: The 17th is my pay day.

I'm so rubbish at this, I knew having pg tests in the house would make the 2ww even harder !

So what do you reckon girls, a good plan, :lol:image:lol:image

Replies

• Sounds like a good plan! I haven't even bought a pregnancy test yet as I know I would keep testing about every 10 minutes and would drive myself mad. Or maybe you could ask your OH to hide them somewhere in the house? That way you wouldn't be able to use them as you wouldn't know where they are. Or would you just search everywhere until you find them?!!! :lol:

Mrs G x
  • Haha! Im the same, ive been testing every 2 days and then get down when they say BFN even tho i know thats what theyll say lol!
    Hard to resist tho eh?! x
  • Hehe!!

I haven't bought anymore for this very reason! When did you last poas?

I'm 9dpo tomorrow and tempted to test! x
  • I tested a couple of days ago, I'm 8dpo so I knew it was waaaaaay to early but just couldn't resist. Goonie looks like you & I are cycle buddies, when is your af due?
  • AF is due on wed/thu as I have a short luteal phase but I'm in my second month of using B6 which is supoosed to help lengthen it.

I should be waiting until the 17th to test too as AF should have come by then but I think I'll cave and test in the morning because I'm stupid!
  • It's hard isn't it! I have no clue what my lp is, I'm going on the average 14 days guesstimate.
  • I'm always too scared to poas - only ever done it once my whole life and I've had a clear blue digital in my bedside cabinet for about 5 months now!!! Think I must be weird or something!! lol
  • I'm with you lambchop, I'm 7DPO today and really wanna wait until friday at the earliest but it's gonna be soooo hard. Bought two superdrug tests at the weekend so now they are burning a hole in my bag. We can do it. Lets be strong together.
  • I'm with you lambchop, I'm 7DPO today and really wanna wait until friday at the earliest but it's gonna be soooo hard. Bought two superdrug tests at the weekend so now they are burning a hole in my bag. We can do it. Lets be strong together.