Forum home Babies Baby

Heinz Spaghetti Hoops?

i had these on toast for lunch today (so classy!) and my LO loved them, we are BLW and in the early stages of it but he seemed to love these and ate a fair portion! Are these ok for him to have?

Replies

• Only think I might check is the salt content. We have just bought some kids spaghetti (I normally make everything myself but wanted to try something different) and these have a very low salt content.

CAnt see it being a problem though, especially if its only once a day or so??
  • Only think I might check is the salt content. We have just bought some kids spaghetti (I normally make everything myself but wanted to try something different) and these have a very low salt content.

CAnt see it being a problem though, especially if its only once a day or so??
  • the salt and sugar content could well be quite high, so i would check that, and just give them very occasionally, ds is 15 months and i think he's had them twice, with beans i always give the reduced salt and sugar ones, but i couldn't see a version like this with spaghetti... once every now and then should be ok tho xx
  • Like the others have said, I'd check the salt content.
    But Heinz do their own baby range of beans & spaghetti hoops (think they both have veg in too) with low salt, might be worth a try instead x