Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

5 days late, BFN!!!!

Hello Ladies,

Very confused. I came off the pill 4 months ago and have had regular cycles of 28/29 days. Lots of BD this month at the right time (hopefully) and now am 5 days late! Obv got very excited and took a test on day AF due and BFN, 3 days late BFN then today BFN! What is going on?!? Could I still be pregnant, but not showing up yet? Has anyone heard of this? Do not feel any different, but also no symptoms of AF arrival!!! So frustrating, want to know one way or the other!

Thanks Ladies xxxx

Replies

• Oooh when you find out, let me know! I am in the same boat and have no idea.. very frustrating and does not help my anxious stomach!! At what point is it worth thinking about going to the Dr?
  • Triple Post

[Modified by: MrsEH on June 15, 2010 10:54 PM]

• Deleted - Triple post!

[Modified by: MrsEH on June 15, 2010 10:57 PM]

• Hi,
    I'm on cd38 of a usual 29day cycle, so a week late, and still getting bfn's up until monday, when i ran out of tests! I'm refusing to buy any more untilthe weekend now becasue i can't face any more bfn's if af is going to show up anyway.

Hoping its just a shy bean, but we'll see. Temp dropped this morning and cramps are bad so guessing she'll turn up today or tomorrow.

Fingers crossed you get your bfp's ladies.

• Hiya

Im the same , im 3 days late now and still no AF but still getting BFN's image

I dunno what is going on, soo frustrating eh?!

Hope u get ur bfp soon hun xx
  • Hiya

Im the same , im 3 days late now and still no AF but still getting BFN's image

I dunno what is going on, soo frustrating eh?!

Hope u get ur bfp soon hun xx
  • Still no Af for me too... arrgh.. CD34 tomorrow.
  • Hey sweetie, my body has been doing the same thing, I reckon it took about 6-7 months for the pill to get out of my system. Last month I was 5 days late, then the witch showed up.

I hope that its a bfp and not a late af for you hun xxx
  • I'm on day 39 of a usual 29 day cycle, and still no af, and got a definite bfn too. not even a trace of a line. don't really know what to do now, if it still hasn't shown up next week, do i go to the doctors? would they do anything?
    I'm so confused and fed up now, just wish she'd show up already if she's coming.
    Good luck to all you ladies still waiting too.
  • Hi Ladies, thanks for your replies.

Now one week late and still no AF but BFN!!!!!!

Managed to get an appointment with Doc today (very lucky to fit me in) hoping that they may do a blood test so that I would know one way or the other but no such luck! He basically said that I was to wait another whole week and test again! An agonising wait! He said that I could still be pregnant and hormone levels not high enough/ ovulated late. Or I could have just randomly missed a period and it will sort itself out next month.

He also said to relax as anxiety wont be helping xxx