Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

im wondering, has anyone had this???

hi all!...

im trying for a baby, using right times etc at ovulation etc...im due on in 6 days...but been having bad back aches and pains down there...

last night i had some pink discharge type stuff only a bit...its gone now...type you get when u comin on...

no more now??...still back ahces etc....any ideas??...or am i getting period early...i dont normally>>?

thanks!!!!!!!!:\?

Replies

• Hi booey, it could be an implantation bleed? Some women get it about a week after ovulation which is prob about now if you've still got 6 days to go until you're due on. Which is a good sign!! Fingers crossed x
  • ooo sounds good to me, fingers crossed! xxxxx
  • thanks all!...i hope so image ...i do have alot of back ache though and slight cramping??...

no pink stuff since last night, and nothing today, i dont no??...i do keep gettin funny pains in my belly button also... xxx
  • ooo test in a few days hun good luck image fingers crossed for you. xxxx sounds god tho x
  • Ooooo i'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you image xx
  • I was gonna say implantation bleed too. I bled like my af was coming for weeks when pg with my dd. I didn't realise I was pg till a month in as I thought it was my af.
  • thank u!!!!!.....well noticed a tiny bit of brown, very very light brown light discharge, barly visable lol...

am i seeing things haha???
  • ummm, well this last night i noticed very light pink blood, but only when u wiped, this morning the same but its gone again?, but still have period type pain??? this is the 3rd day?!?!...but wasnt due on till tues!!!!...whats happening??? am i getting my period early??? image but there is no proper blood...im confised.com lol
  • Aww hope it is implantation and not an early period, but implantation only usually lasts a day i think.
    Fingers crossed this is your month xx
  • Hi booey,
    Just wanted to say Hi, I've just become a member. We're also trying (got married 3 weeks ago). I'm due on tomorrow but couldn't wait and bought a FR test today - gutted - negative!

However, like you i had pink discharge yesterday, thought I'd come on and then nothing at all today! Really confused as I sometimes feel quite sick! I'm sure it's my imagination as you probably dont get the sickness thing so early! Argghhhh It's nice to find this forum though as it's great being able to read that everyone's going through the same thing.
  • Hi booey,
    Just wanted to say Hi, I've just become a member. We're also trying (got married 3 weeks ago). I'm due on tomorrow but couldn't wait and bought a FR test today - gutted - negative!

However, like you i had pink discharge yesterday, thought I'd come on and then nothing at all today! Really confused as I sometimes feel quite sick! I'm sure it's my imagination as you probably dont get the sickness thing so early! Argghhhh It's nice to find this forum though as it's great being able to read that everyone's going through the same thing.
    x

hi there!...

yeh this place is great! its nice to no that there is others out there lol as sometimes i think im bonkers haha....

well im soo confused now!...
    tues am - very light discharge , then nothing all day
    wed pm - same again nothing all day,
    today - pink light blood - tiny amount. when wiped once, , nothing all day again arggh!!...i used a tampon but not a single drop on it!...par light brown minute trace.

i have period type pains and sore boobs...im not due till tues...so that from tues is a week away???....im normally every 28 days dead on, we had sex on ovulation before and after, so im hoping, but just wondering??.....xx:\?
  • Very strange! It's horrible & so confusing! My boobs seems huge and very very sore. I was convinced I was pg as on honeymoon we did nothing but have sex. Oh well still hope yet! Hopefully, AF doesn't make an appearance! I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us!
  • thanks!...my boobs feel sore and bigger too....
    i never had anything lke this before??, ..its just a waiting game...i think its to early to test....as dont want a neg lol...
    is it true you can test neg right up till ur due on???
  • Sorry, I have no idea! I'm a bit clueless when it comes to this which is why I've joined this website! I hope I don't become too obsessed though! Although we are both so broody it's ridiculous! Let's see what tomorrow brings (well hopefully doesn't bring!)
  • Hey just to let you know that the sore boobs is a really good sign!! When I was pregnant with dd my first indication was very sire boobs for a few days before AF was due!! Good luck honey xx
  • Hey just to let you know that the sore boobs is a really good sign!! When I was pregnant with dd my first indication was very sire boobs for a few days before AF was due!! Good luck honey xx

Hiya!..

well woke up this am, boobs defo more sore than yesterday...i been getting very light pink verging on light brown dishcarge, only in the am since tues, (when i no2 lol), when i wiped once, its gone then nothing all day lol...but still have mild cramps, back ache, sore boobs...bit moody as well which i have noticed as well though?....

normally if i get pink discharge i would expect to get my period day after! as a good indication its due next day...but this been since tues now?!

im not testing till tues lol...i have in the past and been sad lol...so what do we think ladies?!?!?!?! xximage
  • I think definetely wait for tuesday to test but all your symptoms sound really positive! I'm no expert but I think it's looking good!!
    HUGE good luck vibes to you xx
  • aww thanks to you image ....im really feelin it now...maybe i could be?...im dying toget a test now..., i had such bad luck that perhaps now is the time after all the times of trying...fingers crossed xx
  • i tested and was neg image im not due till tue,,,,,is that it then??? am i not preggers???

• It may still be early hun!

I was due Mon/Tue and it wasnt until today that i got my bfp! x