Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Me again, f*ck f*ck f*ck!!!

Got in from work, needed a pee thought I'd poas on my last fr stick to keep me from
testing again as I'm only 12dpo so didn't wanna test till Monday and it came up with 2 lines straight away!!!

I can't believe we may just have done it on month 1, I mean I had bfn yesterday so Ive just got a CBD and will do that later as I can't believe it coz it came up with 2 dark lines so quickly. Plus I still feel like af is round the corner.

If any symptom spotters wanna know my symptoms just let me know, I've been logging them daily so their quite accurate.

Replies

• Hi

Sounds like you've got your bfp, congratulations.
    Hope you have h&h 9 months x
  • oh congrats hun! Im 2 weeks late today but got bfn last sun so still waiting! x
  • Waheyyy!! Congratulations hun!
    xx
  • Oh my god well done! On your first month too! I knew your symptoms sounded good, I'm so jealous and realllly hoping I'll be joining you soon! Congratulations x
  • Oooh I hope so too goonie, I need a bump buddy!!!
  • hi lampchop

congratulations!! i think we are in the same boat as ive just got my BFP after the first month too

xx
  • Yay woodfairy!! I just took a cbd and thought it'd probably be a bfn as I literally just peed an hour ago & it's a bfp 1-2 weeks so I guess that's a definate!
  • Yaaaay congratulations! See I said you didn't have to have a shedload of CM to be preggers! ;\) Hehehe. x
  • Your right MrsH, it's actually increasing today so here's hoping I have a sticky bean!!
  • Well Done Lambchop! I did my last test last Weds and it said (as my pic shows) 1-2 weeks pregnant! Waiting to have it confirmed officially at the surgery as bloods only showed 5 on Monday so another blood test on Wednesday will confirm! xx
  • Well Done Lambchop! I did my last test last Weds and it said (as my pic shows) 1-2 weeks pregnant! Waiting to have it confirmed officially at the surgery as bloods only showed 5 on Monday so another blood test on Wednesday will confirm! xx
  • Ahhh well done hunny!!! Huge congratulations xx
  • Yeah well done congrats huni!!! image
  • Congratulations!!!! image xx
  • Congratulations lambchop! Lucky lady! I am very interested in sypmtoms, could you post them please?
    xx
  • Naturelle, I started spotting at around 6dpo and this is still
    continuing on and off. From 9dpo I began to feel queezy, not fully sick but just dodgy! I've had tummy cramps, dizziness and just a heavy feeling like my limbs weigh too much. Plus headaches on & off, very little cm though that's only increasing today but the cm I did get was a sort of snot /yellowy colour. The exhaustion was probably the most obvious for me, I was asleep by 7:30 last night till my dd woke me at 6am this morning.
  • OMG!!!!!!
    Congratulations lambchop. I replied to your post on my thread last night and you were totally convinced you were out!
    Can i ask a bit of a TMI question? When you were spotting how much blood was there? Did you need a liner at all or was it just when you wiped? Hope you don't mind me asking but just want to see if i'm out this month as have been using liner today but doesn't seem hardly enough for AF but prob too much for spotting?
  • No worries wispa. I didn't need a liner it was mostly only happening after I'd been for a number 2, but was red but within an hour had gone back to brown. One time there was a fair amount when I wiped but again not enough to warrant a liner.

But when I was pg with my dd1 I used to wear a liner as I bled quite a bit till 20 weeks.

Fingers crossed yours isn't af!!
  • Thanks lambchop, always good to know all the possible symptoms! Just in caseimage

Wishing you H&H 9 months! xxx
  • Oh forgot to mention I began to get really restless legs in bed, made it hard to drop off to sleep sometimes I was rather irritating. I also had this when pg with dd1