Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

free ladybird books :D

i have just sent off for my free books after collecting little stars packets, no P & P either!!

Replies

• Options
    How many do you need to collect? xxx
  • Options
    Loads! I have been collecting for a couple of months and I only have 4 vouchers. You need 6 for one book! It probably doesn't help I don't have Haiden for 5 days out of 7 though xx
  • Options
    you need 5 for one book, we have just ordered the 3 little pigs, probably helps that i eat them too :lol:
  • Options
    Just make sure you get the specially marked packs. I didn't double-check last time and got two without the voucher codes! I'm very annoyed as I just need two more to get our next book. Grr!
  • Options
    the co and sainsburys are doing a 2 for something offer...just got mine today and realised what you needed to order, you can also get timmy time books from fairy tablets x
  • Options
    Thanks ladies,must look out x
  • Options
    We've got all 6of these books and they're fab, lovely little hardback books. I love the yogs and jellies so we get through loads!
  • Options
    Lol my my pink you have been busy!!
  • Options
    I've been collecting them and we have 3 books already!! My LO LOVES yogurts!! They are great little books.