Forum home Babies Baby

REALLY NEED NAME HELP!!!

Ok, my baby girl is 11 days old and still dosnt have a name.

We thought we'd decided on Emily Rose but then I saw a film called the exercism of Emily Rose so now its a no no! I want something pretty. Not too 'out there' but maybe something thats not so popular. Old fasioned but not out dated. OH HELP!! PLEASE!!

Here she is, please help me name her!

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u349/brandollarz/a056.jpg

Replies

• posted again due to adds!!

---------------------------

Ok, my baby girl is 11 days old and still dosnt have a name.

We thought we'd decided on Emily Rose but then I saw a film called the exercism of Emily Rose so now its a no no! I want something pretty. Not too 'out there' but maybe something thats not so popular. Old fasioned but not out dated. OH HELP!! PLEASE!!

Here she is, please help me name her!
  • G/C but here's a few;

Isabelle
    Lacey
    Morgan
    Olivia
    Brooke
    Mia
    Laila
    Evie

xxx
  • The first name I thought when I looked at her was Caroline. Does that help? Gorgeous little girl you have there! :/)
  • Could you not still use Emily with a different middle name? Emily Grace, Emily Jane? I think Emily's a lovely name, timeless and pretty.
    Otherwise, Sophie? Daisy? Olivia? Natasha? Natalie?
    xx
  • Emily is a lovely name id keep that but maybe change the middle one.....sorry G/C here lol

Emily Louise?

[Modified by: grudie on June 18, 2010 07:11 PM]

• doh

[Modified by: grudie on June 18, 2010 07:13 PM]

• Congratulations! She is beautiful. How about Emma? It's a similar to Emily and pretty. Georgia? Penny? Just thinking of all the names I liked with DS.

Good luck, naming a baby is difficult!!xx
  • g/c too but my top girls names are:

Grace
    Holly
    Lucy
    Sophie
    Leila (but hubby hates it lol)

• Awww such a pretty name as well. When i was pregnant with Leo he was going to be called Lola Rose if he was a girl, I personally love that name but thats just me lol.

I also like Mia, Taya, amber and Tegan of course! im sure i had loads more baby girl names that i loved but have completely forgotten them.

xx
  • What about Emmy or is that too close to Emily?

Here are some more...

Sofia Rose
    Emilia Rose
    Grace Rose
    Mia Rose

XXX
  • Forgot to add that shes just beautiful!! and is making me a tad broody just looking at her pic xx
  • Well I had picked Brooke & Lydia but OH dosnt like them & I really like Millie (which could be shortened from Emily) I really like Paige too & Evie & Penny! Gonna Q OH!! xx
  • wow! we had upteen names for our grl. do you not have a short list? i love kitty (as in kathryn), lorna, lola, jessica is a classic, as is charlotte (charlie), my baby is Esm????. arabelle is lovely.
  • Thanks ladies, I like Sofia, Lucy & Mia too - xxx
  • g/c but i love the name Amelia Grace. I also like Alisha and Hailie (both have lots of spellings!) Good luck on finding a name for your beautiful daughter.
    Oh and what about just adding another name like Emily Elizabeth Rose?? Just a thought!xx
  • She's gorgeous! We liked Freya and Ruby, (Mai as a middle name) x
  • I really like Lucie/Lucy but the first name which came to mind when I saw the piccy of your beauitful baby was Janey i dont know why though.
    x
  • She's beautiful!
    Well my DD is called Ava Grace, we wanted a classic but pretty name too.

You could still go with Emily (lovely name) and do as others have suggested and change the middle name?? x
  • I found girls names so difficult too, I never had a short list, just one which was Beth but we had a boy in the end.
    My middle name is Emily and I love it.
    There is a baby in one of my baby classes called Amelie which is quite nice,
    I know a Darcy too which is nice
  • I called my little girl Lola Jo, I love the name. I also like Bethany, Kaitlin, Jessica, Lyla...there are so many pretty suggestions here. I hope you find her a name soon image she's such a beautiful little girl, bet your so proud image xxxxx