Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

BFP!!!!.......

ohhhh mrsJ!
a line is a line!
huge congratulations to u!!!

xxxx

Replies

• I THINK!!!!!

Okay, so yesterday i got a very very very faint line, thought it was just evap line, so thought it was a BFN!
    Today i couldnt resist using my very last test- FR- and i THINK its a BFP!! image

The line is still VERY faint, but it is pink and i can see it rather clearly! I have took a photo and i will upload it onto here and let me know what u all think.

Im a bit scared to get all excited, so gona test again later- going to go to Tesco and buy a really good one and maybe a tesco own brand one and do one later and then in the morning image

My advice to other girls on here when they ask the same question is that 'a line is a line-congrats!' but i cant seem to say that to myself :lol:

Sharon xxxxx
  • Omg, u think??

Im in shock atm! Sweating, shaky lol

Im gona get the CB that says preg or not!! lol

Ahhhh!!! xx
  • Congratulations thats great news - have been keeping an eye on your threads and so pleased you've finally got a line. X
  • oh congrats i really hope it is for you!! xx ....im debating weather to buy one myself of wait HAHA xx
  • Omg that's brilliant!!! After all our stressing the last 2 weeks we got our bfp's!!! Oh I'm dead chuffed, get that cbd and get peeing!!!

Congratulations!!! I'm so pleased for you, you know what they say a line is a line!!!
  • Thanks Girls

Hubby has pissed me off, he popped home for 5 mins and was rushing around and i showed him and he was like 'theres nothing there'!!
    I said 'Kev can u not see that line?' and he was like 'not really', men!! Argh!! lol xx
  • Let me know if you can see it?!

http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr116/xxmrsjohnstonexx/june2010x332.jpg

• Its been so long since ve uploaded lol, How do i do it from photobucker again? x
  • So girls, is that a line??? x
  • i defo see a line!!!!!!!!! woohoo congrats am of to buy a test now!! xxxxxxx
  • Oh do u?? so im not imagining it?? lol

Yes go Booey!!, go now!! lol xx
  • The more i look at it, the more i think im imagining it!! lol!! xx
  • The more i look at it, the more i think im imagining it!! lol!! xx
  • im on my way lol....oh am so happy for you !!! ..oh p.s did you get light pink discharge bout week before?? am still getting it, tinyest amount in the am, then nothing?....due tue...xx
  • Thats a line hun!! Congrats!!! xxx
  • Hi hun

I see it have you thought about taking your test apart and seeing if you can see the line clearer?

Congrats hun xx
  • Yes hunni, but it was about 2 weeks ago i had a very light bleed, but just when i wiped.
    My period was due 5 days ago and thats it just showing now! xx
  • Oh can u do that? I dont want to play with it and loose it lol

Im off to get dressed then get my arse down to the chemist, cant wait for tesco! lol

Im glad im not the only one who can see it, my hubby is a twat!! lol xx
  • Oh can u do that? I dont want to play with it and loose it lol

Im off to get dressed then get my arse down to the chemist, cant wait for tesco! lol

Im glad im not the only one who can see it, my hubby is a twat!! lol xx