Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone with a peugeot 206?

I tried out a mamas and papas skate today and it didn't quite fit in the boot when folded- gutted! Just wondered what travel systems/ prams other people with this car have. Thanks x

Replies

• hey g/c but I have a Peugeout 107 and was very limited- what I could get in it I worked out to be :

Baby Style Oyster (but just the frame)- this is what I've gone for

Quinny Buzz (Just the frame wheels off)

Quinny Zapp

Petite Star Zia

Bebe Comfort loola Up

Bugaboo

M&Ps Luna mix

• Thanks, that's so helpful :\)
  • I can add I did have a 206 and I could fit the Quinny buzz either with 1 wheel off or by putting it on it's side and removing the parcel shelf. I also have a zapp now and while it's not as luxurious as the buzz it folds so small it's great for the smaller car if you get the accessories to attach the car seat!

Liz x
  • Is the zapp ok for newborns? I can't see how they would lie flat.
  • Unfortunately no you can't attach a lie flat carry cot to the zapp but to be honest I only used the carry cot on my buzz when I went out without the car and when I was using the car I always use the car seat on the buggy (controversial maybe but LO's never in it for more than a couple of hours). This is kind of why I've ended up with both! I think it depends what ratio you think you'll use the buggy with and without the car. I know a lot of people find it more difficult if they have a buggy you can't attach the car seat to as you will wake your LO up getting in and out of the car, But it is nice to have the lie flat part when you go out for walks (bearing in mind you'll only use it for about 6 months).

I think I'm rambelling now but I hope this makes sence! Good luck whatever you decide on!
  • I have a bugaboo chameleon and have to take one wheel off to get it in my 206boot, but it's so easy and takes 2secs.. Not like some other prams we tried out. Stupid sloping back seats! x
  • I have a bugaboo chameleon and have to take one wheel off to get it in my 206boot, but it's so easy and takes 2secs.. Not like some other prams we tried out. Stupid sloping back seats! x
  • ditto what Kayssis said - taking the wheel off is easier than folding the pram, lol!