Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

does smep really work? does anyone no?

Hey. . What are your thoughts on sperm meets egg plan? Does
anyone know the success rate? X x ;\)imageimage

Replies

• Not sure but would be intrigued to know, thinking of trying it myself this month
  • Hi ya.
    Yeah i heard someone i know tried it and was lucky on first go. Lol.

Im gonna try it for sure. Will keep you all posted on it x x
  • Hi ya.
    Yeah i heard someone i know tried it and was lucky on first go. Lol.

Im gonna try it for sure. Will keep you all posted on it x x
  • We can try it together this month then booey. Fingers crossed for us both. I'm on CD 5 today, how about you?
  • G/C from DIO. It worked for us!! We had been ttc for 8 months with no luck and then we tried SMEP and it worked on the 2nd month we tried it!! Good Luck!!x
  • We can try it together this month then booey. Fingers crossed for us both. I'm on CD 5 today, how about you?
    x

cool!, well i think im on cycle day 2,.....my period bit weird this month, check out my last post, i posted five mins ago, lol....

but yeah im up for that!.keep each other imformed...see if we can get others to as well haha:lol:...people are saying that it works so i prepared my husband for it lol....action stations at the ready lolxx:\?
  • Hehe, That last pst made me laugh because i said something similar to my OH on the way into work this morning that he should prepare himself for lots of action this month and he looked a little scared!! hehe. Looking forward to AF finishing so we can actually get started.

Just read your other post tho and sounds like you may not be joining me thid month if you already get your BFP!! Have you tested?
    Keep us updated.
    x
  • lol oh yes i told him again when he got home to+brace himself lol. I don't
    think am preg. So roll on smep lol. .
    Can't all be bad hey ha ha x x
  • Ooh I hadn't heard of this before!!I think I'll speak to hubby and see if he's up for the challenge!! :P Good luck and lots of baby dust to all! xxx
  • It worked for me 2 months in a row unfortunately (and obvioulsy) I lost both my babes - so I'll be back on the plan for sure. If you do it with preseed you'll increase your chances too. Good luck.x
  • Hi baby on board and Bubba4us!

Babyonboard, we're planning on using zestica as well, does that work as well as the preseed do you know?