Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Af late? Little up date

Morning ladies well af should of turned up sat or sun and still nothing even no spotting that I get before af comes
so I took myself of to supper drug for one of there tests and after 6mins there is the fantist of lines there I now with the sdt you can get a pink line after the ten mins I'm sure there was a lin there
I had my mc in April this year I'm so confused think I will waight till the end of the week to see if I come on fingers crossed I don't .x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well i couldn't waight so I did the other sd test first thing this morning and got another faint line after 6mins still no sign of af now 5 days late will test agen on Sunday if still no af.x

[Modified by: jay79 on 23 June 2010 15:21:24 ]

Replies

• sounds really promising, go out and get a cbd test it will help confirm it for u (make sure u tell us what happens)
    whispers congrats on ur bfp

chaxxx
  • Good luck hope it is good news for you, will wait to see your update. x
  • sounds really promising, go out and get a cbd test it will help confirm it for u (make sure u tell us what happens)
    whispers congrats on ur bfp

chaxxx
  • I had a few faint lines on a SD on friday and saturday, it didn't seem to be very dark. I did a CBD on sunday and it said pregnant 1-2. So I would wait as long as you can and just do a CBD, superdrugs are not very strong lines for me.
  • Ooooh! sounds like it could be good news!! image

As the other ladies have said, CBD is the best way forward - it is not open to interpretation (preg or not preg) and some tests never give a dark line even when heavily preg!

Fingers crossed! xxxx
  • Ohh very exciting - Fingers crossed xx
  • Sounds goos to me - fingers crossed for you xxx
  • ooh good luck honey!
    fingers and toes crossed H x