Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Bit worried - UPDATE

Right i am now on cycle day 46 which is very long considering i was 28 days before i went on the pill 9 years ago. Been testing and BFN and absolutly no sign of AF. Am i meant to be going to the docs or something? Last month i was ony 10 days late so it was a 38 day cycle x

UPDATE - Well my AF finally turned up yesterday making it a 51 day cycle!! dont know what happened this month. And really dont know what is going to happen next month!!!! x

[Modified by: s.s on 28 June 2010 14:03:30 ]

Replies

• s.s i had very irregular cycles when i came off the pill the longer i was off the longer the cycles were. In the end they were 84 days. You can try agnus castus to regulate x
  • Thanks hun, i might pop to the docs to see what they say x
  • let me know how you get on hun I'm on CD42 and no sign just lots of BFN's!!!xxx
  • Hi S.S,

I'm 2 weeks late now too, getting bfn's, and starting to worry. I really want a bfp, but i wouldn't mind so much if af showed up now just so that i know where i am.:\?

I hope it all sorts itself out for you.

Keep us posted if you decide to go to the doc's.

xxx.
  • Hi Mummy wanabe I'm exactly the same never wnated af to show up as much as I do now - I just want to feel like my body is working like it should!!xxx
  • oh ladies, sorry for you guys having to wait for your af's - hope they all arrive soon so you know where you stand x
  • thank you all for your replies. Id much rather she was here!! Im starting to worry that im gonna have problems so fingers tightly crossed that im not going to. Update me on any news of your AF's xx
  • Morning ladies,

Hope you are all ok.

I've woken up this morning feeling really sick, managed to stuff a slice of toast down, to try and take it off. i keep going light headed too, but i think thats its just going to be a killer af.

FC for everyone still waiting.

Keep us posted on how you're getting on.

xxx.
  • Didnt want to read and run ladies, hoping she turns up soon so that you know where you are.
    Sadly the doctors dont inform us when we go on the pill how much it can mess up our cycles when we decide to come off.
    Keep us posted xxxxxx
  • still no af, and absolutly no symptons of her arriving! Just assumed that all tho it can take a while for your body to get back to normal, it would gradually get nearer to the 28 days rather then go way the other way!! x
  • Same here - still nothing. I've booked dr's appt for thursday morning - part of me thinks now that I've done that AF will show (hopefully). I dont think I owuldve booked but I've been having crazy pains like OV pains really sharp and they come and go so just wanna go and get checked out!!xxx Hopefully next month we will all be back to normal and hoping AF staysd away for the right reasons!!xxx
  • I'm now well and truly confused. FF has my predicted OV date (assuming AF had turned up) as being today and I've had EWCM today (tmi sorry).

Now wondering if i've just "skipped" a month, and am ovulating again...

Are you going to see the doctor S.S, or wait a while longer? I really don't know what to do, as i'm having a smear thursday, and the letter said no bd for 2 days before.

Hope this all sorts itself out for us soon.

xxx.
  • I'm now well and truly confused. FF has my predicted OV date (assuming AF had turned up) as being today and I've had EWCM today (tmi sorry).

Now wondering if i've just "skipped" a month, and am ovulating again...

Are you going to see the doctor S.S, or wait a while longer? I really don't know what to do, as i'm having a smear thursday, and the letter said no bd for 2 days before.

Hope this all sorts itself out for us soon.

xxx.
  • sorry ladies but most docs wont do anythng unless your having 100+ day cycles,even then i no ladies who have been told to come back if none for 6 months!!!!!

really hope your af's come soon,i no what its like for it to change and be even longer which really only gives you 2 tries in 3 months :roll: scary when you think about it like that eh x
  • i might go to my doc anyway, she is really nice and i think even tho it hasnt been 100+ she will listen to me. Im wondering if i do come on next week, would i be four weeks late or would i have just skipped a period?? x
  • you wont be late it will just be the length of your cycle and it fine. im first cycle since the pill and im roughly cd44, i was starting to give up hope but i have been using opk's and i finally ov last week so im guessing af will arrive next week and that will give me a 50+ cycle. i know its fustrating and we are missing out on chances to concieve by having long cycles but its just how nature is, just hope they get closer together. mine stayed like this last time i came of the pill.
  • AF has finally shown up for me this morning. Feeling relieved, and chilled about it. Actually feel a lot better than i thought i would.
    Onto month 2 for us.
    Hope it all resolves itself for you soon S.S
    xxx.
  • still no af for me! Am 3 weeks late now so will just assume ive missed an af this month for some reason. Did a test this morning just to check and bfn. Not too worried, it will come when its ready i guess x