Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Af late? Little up date

Morning ladies well af should of turned up sat or sun and still nothing even no spotting that I get before af comes
so I took myself of to supper drug for one of there tests and after 6mins there is the fantist of lines there I now with the sdt you can get a pink line after the ten mins I'm sure there was a lin there
I had my mc in April this year I'm so confused think I will waight till the end of the week to see if I come on fingers crossed I don't .x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well i couldn't waight so I did the other sd test first thing this morning and got another faint line after 6mins still no sign of af now 5 days late will test agen on Sunday if still no af.x

[Modified by: jay79 on 23 June 2010 15:21:24 ]

Replies

• sounds really promising, go out and get a cbd test it will help confirm it for u (make sure u tell us what happens)
    whispers congrats on ur bfp

chaxxx
  • Good luck hope it is good news for you, will wait to see your update. x
  • sounds really promising, go out and get a cbd test it will help confirm it for u (make sure u tell us what happens)
    whispers congrats on ur bfp

chaxxx
  • I had a few faint lines on a SD on friday and saturday, it didn't seem to be very dark. I did a CBD on sunday and it said pregnant 1-2. So I would wait as long as you can and just do a CBD, superdrugs are not very strong lines for me.
  • Ooooh! sounds like it could be good news!! image

As the other ladies have said, CBD is the best way forward - it is not open to interpretation (preg or not preg) and some tests never give a dark line even when heavily preg!

Fingers crossed! xxxx
  • Ohh very exciting - Fingers crossed xx
  • Sounds goos to me - fingers crossed for you xxx
  • ooh good luck honey!
    fingers and toes crossed H x