Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

very nervous, butterflies!

Well af due tomorrow but not had the usual symptoms at all ie normally a light bleed then nothing then full flow bang on time coupled with achy feelings. Also had spotting aound 9dpo - only once when I wiped each day for three days in a row.......do you think this could be my turn?? :roll:

Not tested as too nervous, gonna wait and see what happens tomorrow....argggghhhh, so worried i wake up and af has arrived as i think i'm convinced this might be it! :roll:

No pg symptoms only a lack of af sypmtoms! Unless a really runny watery eye could be something, haha I've put it down to hayfever but even indoors??

I'll keep you posted! x image

Replies

• Options
    Ooh sounds promising, fingers crossed hun

xx
  • Options
    cheers, I'm really nervous which is weird - it's like Christmas eve!! Bizarre. Hope I don't get a big fat disappointment, lol x x
  • Options
    quick addition - I do have a sypmtom haha - i'm shattered - been sneaking up for a nap after work before my partner gets in - blamed it on the heat but realising it may be a symptom.......

Sorry to keep going on but I can't help it!!! x
  • Options
    Oh it is exciting for you hun, dont worry am sure you will get alot more symptoms.

Good luck with the testing, what test are you using?

xx
  • Options
    I have 2 cbd tests which I have had for a few months now....off to bed now, hope no af in the morning!! Night night

J xx
  • Options
    Fingers crossed sun_shine.

MPP
    xxx
  • Options
    Hey sun shine as the witch got you i hope not and you got your bfp !!
    Fingers crossed for you.image
  • Options
    boo hoo it was a bfn!! I was soo sure this was it. Still no af and it's always been so regular - feeling rather low now after getting my hopes up so much image Thanks for your msgs though, hope you guys have more luck this month x
  • Options
    who's to say your not hun it may just be that you don't have enough HCG in your urine. Still have my fingers crossed hun x
  • Options
    Hi hun

CBD's arent very sensitive pop out and get a frer or sd test and i bet you will have your BFP or wait a few more days till your officially late and do your CBD.

Good luck hun and as long as AF stays away your in with a chance!!

xx
  • Options
    cheers, I'll definitely do that tomorrow!
    J x