Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Can I join you? x x x

Good evening ladies!

AF decided to show up this evening and officially start CD1 and my first month TTC after 7months planning so i would love to join you!

So heres to a whole lot of CM checking...waiting for unwanted AFs and BFPs hopefully! :\)

Hope you are all well and TTC is not to stressful...im sure im about to find out lol

I look forward to getting to know you lovely ladies, babydust and best of luck ;\)

Ashleigh

x x x x

Replies

• Hiya, welcome to the ttc crazy world. Baby dust to you. I'm on CD6 of second month trying and already inpatient!

• hiya and welome image look forward to 'chatting' : xxxxx good luck x
  • Hi huni welcome to this fab forum good luck ttc and i hope you get your bfp soon! im on cd 24 and the wait is killing me!!!Lol image
  • Hi babydreamer,
    i'm still quite new too, on our first month trying for number 1.
    Do you have any already?
    Good luck, babydust.
    xxx.
  • Hi Hun
    Newbie myself and on our first month of TTC, so excited currently on CD8, been off the pill for around 3 months and cycle lengths have been between 30-39 days so just going to baby dance like mad this month lol.
    Look forward to chatting image xxx
  • Thanks girlies :\)

wispa and mummy.2.5.- i think i will be just like the both of you and be sooo impatient lol i think im gunna try and hold off from early testing though and wait until day 36 of my cycle as 36days has been my longest cycle, what are you doing testing wise?

mummy-wannabe- this will be my first child...im so so excited but its still a bit scary...i work with children so hopefully not too much of a shocker when i have my own lol, have you got any hun?

hoping2bamummy- ahh you're only about a week ahead of me then, i came off the pill around 7months ago to try and figure my cycles out a bit and let them get back to normal...mine have been anything from 28days to 36days but are mostly around 30days, haha have fun with all youre BDing hope you catch that eggy!

Looking forward to chatting to all you lovely ladies too image

x x x
  • welcome to be! xx
  • Thanks Sun_Shine!

Read about your bfn...got fingers crossed for you though and hope you get one soon x x x
  • Hello and welcome - it is indeed a crazy place this ttc malarkey but kind of fun at times too! Lots of luck for a quick bfp for you xx
  • Thankyou emmsy4 image
    How long have you been TTC if you dont mind me asking?
    Will this be your first LO?
    x x x
  • This is our second month of ttc no.2, ds is now 17 months and it took 6 months of ttc to get my bfp then. I was definitely more obsessed last time round though, trying to stay more relaxed this time (not always easy though lol) xx
  • hey baby dreamer. . This is my second month of ttc. Im new ish here also
    me and my husband decided to try the smep plan this month lol nothing
    to loose x welcome everyone is lovely here i love it x hope we get our bfp
    soon x speak soon baby dust for all x x
  • hey baby dreamer. . This is my second month of ttc. Im new ish here also
    me and my husband decided to try the smep plan this month lol nothing
    to loose x welcome everyone is lovely here i love it x hope we get our bfp
    soon x speak soon baby dust for all x x
  • Ah well good luck for the second time around, it will be nice to have a sibling for your LO :\)

I think my plan will be to try and be relaxed too and because we will be on holiday when im due to ovulate this month it should help...although saying that its hard not to get sucked into the hoards of information on things like SMEP, CBFMs, OPKs preeseed etc etc etc...and not want to to give it a try! I may use preeseed though and my mum is obsessed with the idea of getting me a CBFM lol

Good luck for your BFP very soon :\)

x x x
  • Hey hun, welcome!

Im on cd29/14dpo tested this am...got bfn but no af yet so guna give it another few days.

This is our 1st month properly trying, however since I mmc at 6 wks in march we have been bding without protection. As that pregnancy was unplanned and I was on the pill...we must have bin super fertile that month!

Gud luck and hope u dnt have to wait to long for a bfp!
  • Hi Ashleigh

Welcome to the Mad House hun! he he only joking everyone is lovely but we are all a tad baby crazy on here!!

Good luck and hope you get your BFP soon

xx
  • Ha ha i love this place, we all baby mad lol Its great x x even
    when i get my bfp Im still gonna come on here x
  • Hello girlies!

Booey- good luck with SMEP, let me know how you get on and what you and your OH think of it...i think mine would get the hump doing it as he has the 'lets just do it when we feel like it' approach lol

Sparkling Diamond- thanks a lot, haha i think i will settle in very well then as i am baby mad too and such a geek! im forever looking things up and researching into everything!

emmaelc- so sorry to hear about your mc :\( no af is always a good sign though and i really hope you get your bfp in the next couple of days

x x x
  • Thanks hun...only been on this site a couple of days and already iam Baby Expert (BE) mad lol. Good luck to all the lovely ladies on here TTC xxxx