Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Nursery Pictures!

Hi all, hope you are all well!

I've finally found the courage to post my nursery pictures, if you want to take a peek they are on the due in August forum!

Very girlie don't you think?

Becky
xxx

Replies

• Oh becky it is absolutely gorgeous, I love the quote on the wall, and a rag doll is something I really hope I get to buy one day. Lol at all the nappies- I'm not stocking up yet but really hope I get to the point where I feel I can. stunning x
  • I love it!!!! x
  • Hi Becky, awh your nursery looks lovely. Gosh, you're so organised, you have put me to shame as I literally haven't done anything!! I must say though I do think you need more clothes for your little girl as she hasn't got nearly enough, lol!!
    I bet you are in there every day re-arranging things, I know I would be, and probably adding to it daily until you couldn't move, lol!!
    Take care, Luv Kathryn xxx
  • Thats a beautiful nursery Becky I wish i was as organised as you are!! I made a start on mine yesterday, just moving things out of there and setting up all the toiletries / nappies we've bought on the changing table. I can't stop looking at it, just another 2 weeks to go and we'll start buying things properly. You have done a great job and your little girl is going to be loved to bits xx