Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

CD 1 AGAIN, anyone with me

Hi Ladys, here i am again on cd 1 really thought it was our month, but here i am again :cry: Any other lady with me??

Replies

• I'm a day behind you. how long are you cycles usually?
    Mine are 29 days, until this month which has been 46!
    xxx.
  • Hi PinkH, I'm on the same cycle day as you so CD2 today. And it sucks image.

We're on cycle 9 now ttc#2 and I'm an "oldie" so I'm off to get my blood test results next week and hopefully a referral to the fertility clinic.

How are you both doing today?
  • HI I am CD 3 today and still gutted! Onto month 5 now. Never thought it would take this long! x I have a 28/29 day month but my cbfm says i dont ov until CD20ishx
    I hate my body at the moment
  • Sorry to hear she got you again hon.

Hannah xx
  • Hi PinkH sorry to hear AF got you hun

Hope you get your BFP soon

xx

xx

xx
  • Hi everyone i usally have cycle of 28 days, this is my 4 month, so still early for me, but it did take us 8 month with our first, so it may happen soon i hope, good luck to all you girls,

• Hi Ladies,
    Im so wiv u all. My OT and i booked a relaxing week away (b4 i knew my ovulation days) so was so pleased to find out that happened to be my most fertile tym...(and the fact usually my OH works away part of the week, so timing can be a nightmare) But today i stupidly did an early test, im due on in two day, and had another BFN!! totally gutted xxxx
  • Hi Ladies,
    Im so wiv u all. My OT and i booked a relaxing week away (b4 i knew my ovulation days) so was so pleased to find out that happened to be my most fertile tym...(and the fact usually my OH works away part of the week, so timing can be a nightmare) But today i stupidly did an early test, im due on in two day, and had another BFN!! totally gutted xxxx
  • Sorry that you are out. I think I'll be joining you in few days time. I am due in another 2-3 days, but just know it is coming! Think might be before then ;-(
    xx