Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2010

Calebs christening is booked. (alos in dij)

Hey ladies

So today I had the confirmation Calebs christening is all booked. We are having him christened 2 weeks on sunday 11th July. Its very special as we are having his christened on our 1st year wedding anniversary and in the same abbey where we got married. So excited, booked dj, cake and balloons today and just about to sort the invites.............wish you could all come with your babies.

Anyway this is where we got married, please make it be as nice a day for the wee guy xx

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss214/gash02/mrsmrsMiller.jpg

Replies

Hey ladies

So today I had the confirmation Calebs christening is all booked. We are having him christened 2 weeks on sunday 11th July. Its very special as we are having his christened on our 1st year wedding anniversary and in the same abbey where we got married. So excited, booked dj, cake and balloons today and just about to sort the invites.............wish you could all come with your babies.

Anyway this is where we got married, please make it be as nice a day for the wee guy xx

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss214/gash02/mrsmrsMiller.jpg

• how lovely and a very beautiful place x
  • wheres that Nat?

It looks really nice....we are thinking of having Megan christened in the same church in Luss where we got married...

I hope you have a nice sunny day again!

Laura & Megan (5 days old) x
  • Hey laura its paisley abbey. I was at a wedding on saturday down at duck bay marina. It was beautiful. I love luss its so pretty. I hope the sun shines too xxx
  • aw Nat that's going to be such a special day!

do you have a Christening outfit for Caleb yet?
  • it looks lovely there...

im sure it'l be a beautiful day...

Lx
  • hey holly, im struggling to find an oufit i really like. we went to about 5 shops in glasgow but the outfits all started from 0-3 months there was no newborn at all and they were all way too big for him. Im going to have to find something online, i did manage to get a wee christening newborn outfit from mothercare as a backup if I cant find anything but its not really what I want. xxx
  • hey holly, im struggling to find an oufit i really like. we went to about 5 shops in glasgow but the outfits all started from 0-3 months there was no newborn at all and they were all way too big for him. Im going to have to find something online, i did manage to get a wee christening newborn outfit from mothercare as a backup if I cant find anything but its not really what I want. xxx
  • aaww how beautiful do the pair of you look. What a lovely place. Hope the sun shines for Caleb xxx
  • aw it looks lovely nat, will be such a nice day xx