Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Sore Boobies!!!!!!!

Well girls had to share this with someone!

MY BOOBIES HURT!

I know this may seem random but my boobs only hurt to this degree the day before AF is due to arrive. Which must mean one of 2 things: either AF is on her way or we gone and done it this month!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Although obviously will be happier with the 2nd option I at least feel something is beginning to happen again!!

WBAM xxxxxxxx

Replies

• Hi hun I really hope its a bfp for you. Just wanted to say that I got my BFP monday and my bbs have never been so sore I don't remember them hurting this much with my dd. Could be your time.

• Wishing for a BFP for you hun and sending you some babydust x x x
  • im glad you said that mine are 2. they started to ache about 3 days ago but yesterdays test was bfn. i expected that as i was only 8dpo, but if you have eough hormone to make them hurt that much wouldnt it result in a bfp?
  • no idea! I haven't had an AF since October, so either way I'm excited for what is going to happen! If it's AF for me it means Metformin is finally beginning to work! Hope it's a good sign for you!
  • woooooopie! good luck! x
  • Aww good luck i hope its your monthimage
  • well tested this morning and BFN! Not too disheartened though as it means AF must be on her way!
    Can't believe how excited about AF I am, but after 9 months of not having one and the realisation I could have had a baby in that time, I'm really happy!

xx
    Good luck to everyone else x
  • well tested this morning and BFN! Not too disheartened though as it means AF must be on her way!
    Can't believe how excited about AF I am, but after 9 months of not having one and the realisation I could have had a baby in that time, I'm really happy!

xx

xx
  • Not to worry hun, as you say, if AF is on her way it's a sign that things are gearing up eh?!

Good luck for your BFP or AF lol!
    xx
  • What is going on? My boobs are still painful! No other sign of AF and a not pregnant on a CBD!!

Does anyone know of any other reason that boobs start hurting and swell!

LOL I have weighed them 2 nights running because they feel that swollen, on the 1st night they weighed 8lb and I thought bloody hell, then last night they weighed 10lb!!!!!! Good God, know wonder they are sore!