Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

8 DAYS LATE ....& CRAMPING

I HATE THIS...NOT KNOWING THING IT DRIVES ME MAD!...

NORMAL CYCLE IS 28DAYS IM NOW ON DAY 37 WHICH IS LIKE 9 DAYS LATE....BUT I HAVE CRAMPING LIKE AF CRAMPS SO I KEEP THINKING AF IS GOING TO COME ANY MINUTE NOW BUT IT DOESNT..

OR AM I JUST THINKING ABOUT IT TOO MUCH AND MAKING MY AF LATE SUBCONSCIOUSLY..

I HAVE NO IDEA...YOUR THOUGHTS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECITED

Replies

• There is only one way to find out........... If you are eight days late you need to test!!! Good luck ximage
  • take a test!! LOL.. dont keep us and yourself in suspense anymore.

GOOD LUCK
    XX
  • HA HA I KNOW IM BEING LIKE A SILLY SCHOOL GIRL!...WILL YOU BE HERE SAME TIME TOMORROW ILL LET YE KNOW!
  • 8 days late! I so would've tested by now! But then I have no willpower whatsoever! Good luck and let us know xx
  • TO BE HONEST I THINK THE REASON I WONT TEST IS BECOZ I DONT WANT TO SEE A NEG...AGAIN!

BUT I THINK I WILL GET ONE TOMORROW AFTER WORK AND LET YE ALL KNOW BOUT THIS TIME 2MORO....PROVIDED THE WAGES GO INTO THE BACK LOL...:lol:
  • Good luck when you test. Zxx
  • I MEANT BANK! HA HA...THANKS GUYS! XX
  • I dont want to get your hopes up but so many people think their af is on the way because of the cramps. Af and preg symptoms are so alike. I cant believe you havnt tested wages or no wages. I would have stolen one by now
  • Ha ha! your funny *Babylove* .....we'll am getting paid 2moro and i want to get a decent hpt...to make sure...and thanks for bring me back down to earth bcoz i need that...i dont want major dissapointment 2moro for sure!

babydust to all! but still really excited!! ha ha