Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

to scared to test??

is any1 else feeling scared to test?? im not sure what is worse, seeing af or seeing bfn on test. i am 8dpo when is the earlist i can test??

i just dont no how i will cope with another month of ttc wasted. how does every1 else feel when the poas time is getting closer??
xxxx

Replies

• hi hun, I have searched for this answer and everyone says wait at least 2 weeks or until you miss your period, last thing we would need is to get a faint line and then AF appearing. especially with our case history aye??

please keep holding on.. I know its hard, its only another few days away, your testing on 7th aye??

xx
  • hold off as long as poss hun, test if af is late? good luck xxxx
  • af is due 5th hun, so will be testing then, but if i can wait longer than that i will be xxx
    have had to wait this long as it is, a few more days wont kill me in sure!! (i hope) lol xx
  • if my mc was on the 30th may would my period be due roughly week beginning the 5th July? midwife says up to 6 weeks after MC.. im not sure if that means week beginning 5th or week beginning the 12th..

I know for certain my last ovulation day was 19th/20th June.. think im going to wait until 17-18dpo and test. so scared that I will get a BFN and then I might aswell expect my AF image

arghhhh
  • Me, me me! lol I was going to test on 5th also, but I am getting really impatient. I have 2 SD tests in my bathroom cabinet! But I have a feeling we haven't done it this month. No symptoms, feel bit like I did last month.

Think try and hold off if you can. I will try my hardest as I think getting a BFN is way worst then actually knowing AF is on the way!
    Good luck with whatever you decide!
    Buckets of baby dust! xxx
  • Hiya,

I think you and I could do with a personality swap! lol I am too keen to test only to disappoint mysellf and I could use some of your restraint.

Have you tested yet??
  • I don't mean to worry you but women often do not ovulate the cycle after a miscarriage as hormones are all over the place. So don't be too down if you don't get your BFP this month.

Dx