Forum home Babies Baby

Waterbabies - underwater photos?

Just had a load of info thro from water babies about our underwater photo shoot in late july.

I knew that it was bound to be expensive, but I did gulp when I saw the prices! image

Has anyone had the photos done, and is it worth it?

Replies

• hi,
    one of my friends has just had one done, i have no idea how much it cost, but it is amazing!
    totally cool, think its one of those once in a lifetime things.
  • hi,
    one of my friends has just had one done, i have no idea how much it cost, but it is amazing!
    totally cool, think its one of those once in a lifetime things.
  • We just got the info through today as well. I was all up for it as thought it'd be a lovely thing to capture in photo...till I saw it would be ??100 for the session and the smallest print which would hardly be worth it at that size.
    So sadly I don't think we'll be getting it done image
    xxx
  • we got that a few weeks ago,

i cant warrant that type of cash esp as its a 3 hours drive to the pool that does it and the fact that if baby doesnt want to do it you might get no photos, they do look cool though!
  • Can you get these done even if you dont attend a waterbabies swiming class? Just thinking as piggypops said she had to drive 3 hours
  • We don't swim with water babies but another local group and had ours done a couple of weeks ago (??40 for session and all photos on disc), and I love the photos. Now I just have to decide where I am going to display them!
    Cg xxx
  • its just for waterbabies, the course is structured so when the photos are due you baby can comfortable swim in the water for a few seconds in order for the pic to be taken, they have to go quite deep so i dont think they would have anyone not on the course for safety x