Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Help Please

Hi

This is my first month using the CBFM. I have been having highs since around CD8 and today CD18 I've got a peak!! I'm so excited lol, I've got a huge smile on my face!! My question is does this mean that I'm ovulating today or does it mean I'll be ovulating soon? The reason I am asking is because I'm unsure when to start counting my dpo. Can someone help me please?
Also, we didn't bd last night, does that matter, have I missed my chance or does the peak mean that it's time to bd? Hope I'm making sense here lol!!

Thanks
Kelly x

Replies

• i think it means ur about to ov, so get bd'ing, and i would count today as ov, or when it goes back down again? altho i have no cbfm, so im not totally sure xxxx
  • o and good luck! image xxxxxx
  • Thanks Mrs Me. Good luck to you.
    One last thing, I'm a bit worried that the CBFM is wrong because I haven't got any stretchy CM. Sorry tmi alert, my CM is very wet but it's not stretchy. Would you say that the monitor is wrong?
    Thanks x
  • Thanks Mrs Me. Good luck to you.
    One last thing, I'm a bit worried that the CBFM is wrong because I haven't got any stretchy CM. Sorry tmi alert, my CM is very wet but it's not stretchy. Would you say that the monitor is wrong?
    Thanks x
  • I think it means that you are going to ov within 12-24 hours so just do it everyday for the next few days. I think there are lots of different kinds of interpretations of CM. I would just BD away!

I've given up on my CBFM! I find it really confusing and inconsistent.

Good luck!!

xx