Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

completely O/T but really upset

Aww hun, that is sad =( I know how pets become like family, I have a dog and a cat and love them to bits. At least you can have some comfort in finding them a loving new home, somewhere that your happy for them to go **hugs** xxxx

Replies

• ...OH and me are moving because of new jobs and we couldn't find any flats that accept pets so we have to find new homes for our three guinea pigs image
    I am so upset about it as I love them to bits and now I have to give them away. I am trying to find them a nice home but that only makes me feel a tiny bit better...

don't expect replies, just needed to get it off my chest as I have tears running down my face image((((
  • aww that really sucks. Hope you manage to find a really good home for them. I had to get my boxer dog rehomed a few years ago when I split up from my ex tosser! It broke my heart as she was adorable, but it was the best thing to do at the time x Fingers crossed you find loving homes for them.
  • thanks for the replies girls.
    makes me feel a bit better and don't feel like the worst person in the world any more.