Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

OMG!!!!!!!! I GOT MY BFP YOU WERE RIGHT BABYLOVE!

OMG!!!! I GOT 2 HPT TODAY ON MY LUNCH AND BOTH TURNED POSITIVE...WENT TO THE DOC'S AND HE CONFIRMED...

i AM IN TOTAL AND UTTER SHOCK I FEEL LIKE IM IN A DREAM!

Replies

• Oh my god...... what a night for BFP's, Due in March is going to be busy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many congratulations..... lots of luck x x
  • congratulations hun.. me too. took two tests today FR was so faint I thought I imagined it and then a SD and it was two lines positive.
    eeeee... well done hun.
    lets hope to a healthy and happy 9 months
    how many DPO are you?

xx
  • ohhhh CONGRATS!!! YOU'LL HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR NAME FROM HOPING TO TRY AGAIN HA HA!

I AM 24DPO I WAITED SOOO LONG I WAS AFRAID TO TEST....

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! 1ST OF MARCH BABIES! HA HA
  • ooo your further on than me.. im only 10DPO and without an AF first after MMC.. so still worried it could go wrong. Im going to remain positive..
    although im going to wait it out and will be on constant knicker watch for next week or two.. AF was due roughly next week I think.
    are you getting a tugging feeling down there? my uterus feels heavy. its not sore im jut aware of it being there.

• totally! i kinda thought first it was AF cramps but with no sign and i was begining to wonder....maybe

But kept putting it off bcoz of the last time back in OCT when i had a MC..but i am not leaving the worry to come in the way of being happy about it.

I have no other symptoms not a thing...but im sure they'll come at some stage..
  • i don't want anybody to know until im at least 12 weeks just in case...
  • http://www.railbirds.com/gallery/2008/11/11614homer_woohoo.jpg

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!! Im soooo pleased and was waiting all evening then i go away for 10 mins and come back to this!!!

How far on are you then? You about 6 weeks?

CONGRATULATIONS XXXXX
  • Congratulations TTCAM!

Babylove that Homer pic made me laugh! lol
  • Congratulations to you both..and I also loved the Homer!!
  • Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! I knew you'd get your bfp! Congratulations! This is definately a great day for bfps, you, hoping2tryagain and me!!! See you in dim!xxx
  • Fantastic!!! Soooo pleased for you hun! xxxxx
  • That's great news see you in due in march.xxx
  • Congratulations, that's great news! Zxx
  • congrats to u

chaxxx
  • Congratulations hun! That's fab news!!
    xx
  • Congratulations!! Have a super H&H 8 months!! xx
  • Congratulations xx

I've got some feint lines on tests (see my thread Is This A Feint Line?) but i'm only 11dpo so hoping to join you guys soon. My af is supposed to be due on the 11th July