Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Help me!!!

So, we've been trying for 9 long months - getting very depressing and feeling really really down about it.

Was trying SO hard not think about it this month and have been off the website for about 5 weeks image

Anyway, so AF due today and had cramps last night and today - not as bad as usual, but def af cramps all the same.
Temp very high this morning and no sign of AF - neg pg test though!

Help me! I dont want to get hopes up but just want af to come if the horrid cow is coming! Normally temp very low by now. xx

Replies

• i would wait a few days as hard as it sounds and test again as some people only get a BFP when thei af is 1-2 weeks late!! its sooo hard but i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!! xxxxx
  • Awwww hun I feel so bad now....my PMA seems to be at an all time low and I have only been trying for 1 month and I see your post and you've been trying for 9 months....its sounding positive though hun with your temps, especially if they are usually low at this time. Keep smiling hun I know its hard, we'll get there image xxx
  • I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! So kno the depressing feeling. Im on CD2 (7th Month) and thought this month may have been my timeimage

Anyway were all here 4 u...keep us posted xxx
  • I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! So kno the depressing feeling. Im on CD" (7th Month) and thought this month may have been my timeimage

Anyway were all here 4 u...keep us posted xxx
  • Hi Munk07 I really feel for you, and know how it feels. I've been ttc for few months now, and I thought it get easier but it doesn't.
    It is def good to step away from BE for a bit like you have.
    I am in a same situation as you, AF cramps, no af, also temp sayed high, which I belive its a good sign, but bfn anyhow..

Like ellies mummy said some ladies just don't get a bfp until much later.
    Have a look at my thread called did anyone get bfn followed by bfp, it is quite reassuring to know it is possible...
    Good luck
    xxx
  • thanks for your replies everyone - its made me feel a bit more positive! i am trying to not get my hopes up though, as it seems its just disappointment after disappointment at the moment! i never thought it would be this hard and its getting me down, which, in turn is making hubbie down and def not doing us or the ttc any good! i am sure my PMA will come back soon, its just hard as i REALLY dont want it to take over a year! will keep you all posted!
    wont be testing till wed morning - so will see what happens image