Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

mini mode at boots and on line

I buy lots of clothes for lo in mini mode at Boots as I think their range is lovely and bright, and a bit different from the other ranges I see on the high street for him. I like him to wear colourful things, and I was gutted to hear that they might not be continuing the brand. For anyone else who likes their things, I found this in wikipedia:

"On 8 February 2010. It has been announced that Mini mode will no longer exist. Mothercare is to buy out all of the branches which exist in Boots stores and they will design a completely new range which will only be sold in Boots stores.

Mothercare has exchanged contracts and all stores will become Mini Club from 1 September 2010 which will be Mothercare's new range for Boots."

I hope the clothes that mothercare produxce are of a similar price, style and quality! I love shopping for clothes for DS and mini mode was one of my favourites! x

Replies

• gutted!!! I love boots mini mode clothes!!
    I've never been overly keen on mc so I hope they don't change too much!!
  • Noooooo! I love MM clothes too for DD, and I think MC are far inferior in quality and they don't do such good offers!!! Humph, not best pleased!
  • oh how pants, im gutted! I love mini mode clothing. hopefully there'll be big sales on nearing september though? hehe xx
  • You can't buy through the mini mode website anymore though, so I will have to keep an eye on the clothes in Boots - I think I will stock up for next season now!

• Hello there,

I work for mini mode in oxford and a new wave of 25% off sale has hit down!!!
    We have:
    Swimwear from 3-6 months - - - 5-6yrs (includes both boy and girl integrated swim nappies/swim suits)
    multi packs of babygrows and bodysuits (available from 7.5lbs small baby ----1 to 1 1/2).
    many many different multi packs of bibs including the full length sleeve and wipe clean styles.
    toddler boy and girl pj's (from 6-9 months to 5-6yrs) and slipper socks
    and much much more!!
    i will keep you informed of any events in the future.......so watch this space!!

Have a great weekend and please drop in to oxford we would love to see youSmile

Team Rainbow
    :\)
  • Hi Everyone!!

just to let you know all mini mode ranges are now on sale. that is all stock is on offer at 25% or 50% off original price!
    even 2 for ??7 and 2 for ??8 are now on offer. they are individually priced now but are ??2 & ??3!!!!!!!!!!!

Toddler underwear is now only ??1 ( pants, knickers, and vests)

there is so much i cant list it all!!

so excited tommorow is going to be a very busy day!!

come in dont miss a bargain!!!

lots of love charlotte Oxford (teram rainbow)