Forum home Babies Baby

Rainforest Baby Swing for sale

Hello again ladies

I am selling my Fisher Price Rainforest take along swing if anybody is interested. My DD2 is a tummy baby and hates being in the swing...or any chair for that matter and would rather kick about on her play mat so have decided to sell it.

Would like ??30, collect from Lincoln.

Message me if you interested its in perfect condition still have the original box and is a fantastic swing my DD1 loved it and would spend hours in it sleeping playing etc image

Also have I LOVE MY BEAR Moses basket and all bottom sheets etc for sale ??20 with stand.

Thanks
Anneka x

Replies

• Would love to buy it off you hun but I'm down in London image
  • Try posting on netmums - it enables you to advertise to other mums in your area, making it easier and quicker to sell (I sold my pram on there within a week of advertising it and someone came to pick it up and paid cash. Also saved advertising fees on ebay!)
  • Yes.. mememe! I'm in Lincoln, can I let you know next week though, I have my gender scan tomorrow, please can you email me a photo of the baby swing. X
  • I have tried netmums sold lots of there before and also advertising lots of bits am getting rid of atm. Clayre have sent you a facebook message image x