Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hello, new, looking for girls in the same boat!

Hi ladies image I won't bore you all with a big shpeel about me...I've put a little something on the Introduce Yourself forum if anybody's interested haha!

Just looking for some girlies to chat to who know exactly what I'm going through! AF's due today, so far no sign but I'm not hopeful. Have been very stressed these last few weeks so I was expecting her to show up late anyway. Have all the AF symptoms, just got to wait for her to appear now! Took a HPT on Friday but sadly a BFN so like I say I'm not very hopeful.

Anyway just thought I'd say hello. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

Replies

• Hi beanbean,
    I so kno how ur feeling, im on cd8...this will b month 8, im hoping that sum good news may come my way soon? iv started using a cbfm and pre seed this month, but i guess we will just have to wait & see?

xx
  • good luck and welcome to the group, hope you get your BFP soon x
  • hi im in the same boat lol!!

i am due af tomorrow, so far have had a little cramp, whihc has now just gone, weird!

month 1 so would be fab if i got my BFP this month!!

have been testing last couple days just incase but so far all BFNs!!

be good to keep up wth each other x
  • Liannemg, I am so close to just buying a CBFM tonight but I mentioned it to the OH last night and he didn't seem too keen :?. I dunno, told him he didn't have to do anything but provide his services and that seemed to cheer him up a bit!

so excited, thank you very much m'love. Hopefully BFPs will be coming our way soon image

Keri-Anne, thank you! It'd be lovely getting to know you too! Indeed Friday is the last day I did a hpt, technically I'm due on today (CD31) but my cycles are kind of erratic so I wouldn't be surprised if she turns up in the next few days!

Lauragcam, it'd be wonderful if you got your BFP this month! I wish you the very best!

I hope we all get our BFPs soon!

xxx