Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Which Stroller?!?!

Im completly confused. There are soooo many to choose from and i dont want to make the same mistake that i did with my travel system.

We have limited money so only really have a budget of ??60, i want something lightweight, reclines flat and has an adjustable footrest.

Any ideas? I was origninally thinking of a jane sonic but a couple of girls on BE have steered me away from it (thank you!)

I have been looking on line at the Obaby Atlas, Babyweavers Citi and the mamas and papas Kato?

xxxx

Thanks

Replies

• i know its slightly above bu=dget but mothercare have a red silver cross pop reduced at the moment - i think it is ??80 - we bought the black with blue circles and we love it. Toby sits upright when awake - there is a footrest which is fab and it reclines really easily and almost flat - we love love love it x
  • I think the pop would be worth the extra ??20 hun. Everyone I know that has one loves it.

We got one chucked into our package when we bought our pram its a bebeconfort viva and I love it. It should have been around ??60.

If not I'd have the Obaby Atlas in Cottage Rose because its cute (doubt JJ would appreciate a floral pram though) image
    xxxxx