Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

just an update from me

(ALSO IN TTC SO SORRY IF UR READING TWICE)
hey every1 how r u all??
first of all wana say congrats so SparklingDiamond, you deserve it so much hun, heres to a H&H 9 months hunxx

so i had 17 lots of blood taken from me last monday due to 3 mc in a row, didnt go to well, made me very sick and passed out but eventually was ok! they said my results would take 3 - 4 weeks to come back so just waiting for my appointment to come now, gunna b a long wait. i dont really get it because a lot of women say they have blood around day 21 aswell but im not having these, only days 1- 4 bloods?

OH is going to have some bloods taken 2moro, not sure why but we are doing as we are told.

i have been told by the nurse not to ttc this month as if i need treatment i cannot be pregnant, its so hard not to go ahead and try, i really have to listen to my head and not my heart.

my friends baby is due next week to, they began ttc when we did and i always said i would be pregnant b4 she was due, wish i hadnt said that now. i feel so cross with myself for not looking forward to hearing her news, im really dreading how i will react but i just cant help it...i wish i could.

anyway just thought i would pop in and let you all no how i am getting on if you are intrested! lol
much love to you all
xxx

Replies

• hi Sally, how are you? I have been looking and looking for an update after the count down thread but must have missed it.. what happened?
    are you okay... thinking of you

xx