Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

cbfm help please

I have been using the cbfm for 5 months now and nothing. I usually get peaks about cd20/21 which has meant the longest LP I have had is 8 days! I have been taking B6 to try to help for last month and this month. Last month no change and this month I started with highs on CD16.....today I am CD21 and I am still high!
What does this mean. This has not happened before. I am thinking of ditching th cbfm next month!
Any advice....

Replies

• My advice would be ditch it tbh!!

I used it for the first time this cycle! I tend to have fairly irregular cycles which is why i wanted some reassurance!

I got highs from cd7 alllll the way to cd24 with no peak, every morning getting more and more stressed and disappointed! Then cd25 it went to low! I was really upset as i thought i wasnt going to ov this month. Then on cd29 on a whim i used one of the test sticks as an opk and got a positive!! It's just as well i blimmin tested!

Why did it go low on cd25 when i was actually gearing up to ov? I think it's because clearblue would rather have me believe i haven't ov'd than that the machine was rubbish! I wouldn't be suprised if, regardless of your cycle, cd25 is always a low!

I could be wrong but i found the worry of it far too much, i'd rather just look out for the natural signs and bd every other day!

But that's just my opinion...

Good luck hun!

xx
  • Hi girls, I can't help you with your questions, but after using it for so long Mrs Mel, I would go to your GP. I know they say you can't go until you've been trying for a year, but you may have identified a potential problem with ttc, and the sooner you go, the sooner you can get the ball rolling? You have some evidence at least with a LP of 8 days.

I don't use mine faithfully every month, as like you Lady, I find it a bit stressful, and there is a lot of hype surrounding it that it's a magic machine that will make sure you get pregnant.

Good luck image