Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Quinny Buzz - how much room in the car???

LisaLeigh's post just got me wondering...I am looking to buy a Quinny Buzz (just second hand off ebay) to keep at my parents house. It won't need to go in the car much BUT when it does it will be going in a Ford KA (the new kind). Will it fit? Will anyone be able to get in the car afterwards? Any advice appreciated or suggestions of alternatives welcome. It will get used a fair bit so I didn't want anything too lightweight.

Thanks!

K x

Replies

• iv got a quinny buzz and although now iv got a renault scenic i used to have an old fiat punto!it did fit in the punto's boot but you have to take the wheels off which i never saw as a problem.i dont know how big a KA boot is but if its similar to a punto it shouldnt be a problem.hope that helps...xx
  • I got my Buzz in a C3 boot, and a ford fusion. I don't know what the comparison is, but I would have thought that you should be able to get the frame in with the back wheels off. Worst case you can put that in standing up, and put seat unit behind the drivers seat if you struggle with it on the frame going across the back seat.

You probably won't get that much else in the boot if it all goes in the boot but if that suits you then it doesn't matter.
  • I got my Buzz in a C3 boot, and a ford fusion. I don't know what the comparison is, but I would have thought that you should be able to get the frame in with the back wheels off. Worst case you can put that in standing up, and put seat unit behind the drivers seat if you struggle with it on the frame going across the back seat.

You probably won't get that much else in the boot if it all goes in the boot but if that suits you then it doesn't matter.