Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Will this be enough????

Hi ladies, some advise please......

This is my first proper month of ttc after my ERPC which was 7 weeks ago now.

According to some calculations (although I'm not sure how accurate) Iam due to OV on either Saturday or Sunday...
As DH has been working nights all week I set my alarm for 04:00 hours this morning (thats the time he gets in) so we could BD before i was up for work at 0700 hours. I plad to BD again on Saturday morning and Sunday but my question is
WILL THIS BE ENOUGH?????
I really want to be lucky this month as it would be nice to get pregnant on my first attempt of trying. Does anyone think I,m being too optamistic?

Thanks

Shell xxx

Replies

• Options
    Yes hun that should be enough. We got our BFP last time by only bd'ing once 3 days before.

What I will say though is be aware that your cycles may have changed and you may not ov at the weekend. My first af after ERPC came exactly 28 days after. I always had a 28/29 day cycle so thought this was great. I am now on cd33 and nothing. I have tested and BFN. I have posted about it and it seems very common.

Lots of luck xxx
  • Options
    I certainly don't think you're being optimistic! In our first month of ttc after erpc we bd'd once and that was on the day I got smiley on ov stick, had a silly argument with hubby the next day and didn't bd again and got myself all worked up about it. 10 days later i got a bfp!! I'm now 6+1! So once was all it took for us. Good luck xx
  • Options
    Shelley....you are one commited lady!!Setting the alarm for 4am! I really do hope it pays off for you image I am a lady who likes my sleep! ......mmm actually will have to get used to getting up at 4am on a daily basis if I get a BFP soon so maybe its good to get practice in!
    Looking forward to 2 weeks from now when you annouce BFP! Fingers crossed xx