Forum home Babies Baby

Baby Girl Occasion Wear

Hello girls,

Can anyone recommend where I can buy occasionwear for a Baby Girl. My DD is 4 months old but still on 0-3 clothing and we are off to a wedding next week and cannot find anything special for her!

Have tried Gap, Monsoon, Debenhams etc but finding it difficult since we are between seasons and there are sales everywhere and all is left is the drubs and drabs!

Can anyone recomend a website or store that I might have missed? Am ideally looking for something Navy and White/cream or cerise pink?

Thanksimage

Replies

• i was struggling looking for a dress for my daughter to wear to a wedding. impossible!! they do some nice things in next? what about ebay?! i got lucky in a little clothes shop!! good luck!
  • Bhs! I got my lo one for a wedding last month. I saw it in the sale but they had loads of ones not in sale that weren't wintery.

Jayne xx
  • Mamas& papas?
  • www.childrensalon.com
    Clothes are beautiful, they are expensive but they have a great sale on at the mo.
  • Thanks ladies.

Tried BHSbut found them to be a bit flower girl like and I'm sure the bride would throw a fit if she thought I was trying to palm my daughter off as the bridal party.

Mamas and Papas had nothing, nice clothing but more day to day than special wear.

Will try that link Rosapenny!
  • I recommend Next. Also Monsoon (but a bit pricey) x
  • Next had some lovely navy/white dresses in their autumn/winter catalogue. Have you also tried ebay? I got a gorgeous brand new Monsoon dress on there for ??10 the other day! You might find something from last year's collection or something that you like image

Lx
  • Oooo just remembered another link to try is www.yoox.com
  • Definitely try Tesco. They have a Baby Boutique range that Haiden had 3 bits from ( a dusty pink vest and net tutu shirt with cream furry shrug, a silver dress with matching bolero and a dusty pink dress with ruffles with a pink shimmery bolero

They look really really posh I swear and are a good price xx
  • i second tesco - we went to a party the other week and got lily a gorgeous 3-6 month pale blue dress with butterflies on it, i teamed it with a plain white cardigan from george at asda and white socks (she is only 6 months so no shoes and it was too hot for tights) good luck image

ps her whole outfit only cost me ??12 including the little headband from h&m i bought her xxx
  • A friend got me a georgous dress this week, it's white with red roses on and a red sash, and a little net underneath so would be ideal for a wedding party - it was from Tesco and also came with a matching hat and pants
  • Sorry I mean asda (George)

xx