Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO 3054

hey hunni, just wondered how you are getting on and if you have any updates on if this is your bfp!?
hope you are ok, i keep nipping on to check on you and a few of my other buddies!!!
xxx

Replies

• Sorry for delay..... I have been away for five nights in Prague. The break did me the world or good. Still no change fir me, I am 10 days late no sign of AF at all...... I have not had hardly any symptoms though, been really bloated and constipated all week, walking round Prague I looked six months pregnant!!!! But I am putting this down to the flight.... Been eating a lot and boobs feel a little bigger and heavier..... Although think I have just convinced myself about that.... Boobs don't hurt, no sickness, no funny taste etc etc...... I last tested on Monday morning at five days late and BFN so don't think I am pregnant but I have never been irregular and got a smiley face on CD20 so thought I was having some sort if normal cycle........ My sil was four weeks late before she got a bfp!!!!! Wish I didn't know that as it is keeping my hopes alive, just wish I knew either way!!!!!

Thank you so much for asking about me. How you doing, when do you get your test results back?