-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-Hi ladies, just to let you all know i got my BFP Tuesday at 9 dpo. I've been having some brown discharge since last saturday which turned bright red last saturday night! I though it was AF at 6 dpo! image But come Sunday morning it was back to brown discharge and it's still there now! I'm hoping it's still implantation and not AF on her way for tomorrow

Although i've done another this morning and it's very strong!...

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af18/lady2188/CIMG2500.jpg?t=1279352565

Also i had an mc at 6 weeks last time! So i'll be sticking around here for now ladies if you don't mind! Thanks for all your help over the last couple of months, you're all stars!!

Lots of babydust to you all!

xx

PS. If you want any further info about what we did etc just ask ladies!

xx

[Modified by: Lady2188 on 17 July 2010 09:12:32 ]

[Modified by: Lady2188 on 17 July 2010 09:13:15 ]

[Modified by: Lady2188 on 17 July 2010 09:14:25 ]

Replies

• congratulations hun!! really hope this is a sticky bean!!! and I am always open to advice from ladies who have had their BFP, esp after watching the great sperm race.... think I need all the help I can get lol xxxxx
  • Well where do i start...

I have very long irregular cycles so firstly i was rattling with supplements- iron, pregnacare, b vit complex and up until ov evening primrose oil. We bd'd the say before and the day of my + opk but not the day after as OH worked away. That is the only bd'ing we did, but i did lie with my legs in the air for 15 mins after. Also we make sure when OH *ahem* releases that we're in missionary so that he can get it in deep (sorry tmi lol!)

With regards to my implantation bleed, some of you may be interested, it started last sat and turned bright red like AF at one point. But i got it very early 6 dpo and i'm still getting it now 7 days later! So the light brown 2-3 days rubbish didn't apply to me! Everyone is different so don't rule yourself out too early ladies!

I can't think of anything else lol!

Babydust to you all!

xx
  • I've said it before but congratulations image hope it's a sticky bean xx
  • Huge congratulations!!! Am so happy for u and really hope this is a sticky bean this time!!!! Xxxx
  • Congrats!! Really pleased for you x
  • Massive congrats hon!!!
    How many days past ov and implantation were you when you got your bfp?
    I've just had what I think is implantation bleeding. (pink.brown for a few hours then a teaspoon of bright red then nothing over about 12 hours).
    I was 8dpo when this started and am today 11 dpo but got bfn yest.
    Really really hoping this is a sticky one hon!
  • Oh wow, I've been stalking you and waiting to see this post!! I'm so incredibly happy for you and I have everything crossed for you that this is a sticky bean for you! xx
  • Thanks so much ladies!!

Robin my implantation bleed started at 6dpo. It started like a brown discharge but turned bright red within 4 hours. Next morning I woke up and my pad was empty (sorry tmi) and when I wiped it was just brown and that's the way it stayed. I got a bfp 3 days later but very faint! I'm now 13 dpo and still getting the brown discharge. AF is due tomorrow!

Hope its your BFP hun!!

Xx
  • Thanks for the info hon (DOn't worry everything with ttc and pg is tmi!) image
    Keeping everything crossed x
  • Congratulations hun! You deserve it so much. Crossing my fingers and toes all is well with the little bean and you can graduate out of here!

• big congratulations xx
  • Ah Lady I just saw this and was thinking about you since Wednesday as I knew you were testing - didn't see you on here until today though. I'm so pleased for you hun, I really hope this is it for you and it's a sticky bean! image I did notice your new picy in our other thread and thought it was great! I miss the baby googly eyes though image

I'm now 10dpo and tested today and got a bfn - tbh I didn't expect much after the sonohystogram though as I think that messed up my cycle this month so onto the next month for me now. ;\)
  • Congrats hun really pleased for you xx Come join us in DIM xx
  • Congrats hun, so pleased for you, you so deserve this after what you have been through and hope its a sticky bean for you

xx
  • Ahhh thanks so much ladies, you're all so lovely!!

Hi BoB! 10 dpo may still be early but don't give up just yet! Mind you i'm sure if you haven't done it this cycle, you'll get one next time with your preseed :lol:

I've posted in DIM ladies but i somehow feel like i'm jinxing it by been over there, not sure why. I think it's because DID lost lots of ladies very early on and slowly but surely i became one of them, very illogical and crazy but i've been like this the last couple months! It's all this baby talk i think :lol:

xx
  • Congrats to you! Wishing you a H&H 9mths x
  • huge congrats, fingers crossed for s sticky bean x
  • woohoo nice and strong this time! congrats!

*sticyness* xxxx
  • Lady2188,
    Congratulations to you! Hope you don't mind me asking but the spotting you have experienced, is that a new symptom for you this month or is it unusual? I am experiencing the same but worried it is just AF about to arrive.
    Sage