Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

ewcm - 2 dpo

ladies dont know if anyone has had this before, very weird, i have ewcm today - 2 dpo. never had this before and i have def ov'd as my temp has gone up and i got a peak on my cbfm and a smiley on an opk. What is this? x

Replies

• Hey samsa I'm 4 days past ov today and I'm feeling sore and having pains in my ovary
    Areas and its switching from side to side. I am also having ewcm to the point that
    I have had to change my pants as they were damp (sorry if tmi) sorry to gc your post
    But I was just about to post something similar. I was also feeling faint and quesy firt
    Thing this am but its subsided now. I am driving myself mad as promised I wouldn't symptom
    Spot but I feel lousy and never had these pain before (only ever a day or two before af)
    I'm on cd 22. Have u had anything else?
    This is month 9 for us but 1st month using opk
    So trying not to be too optimistic

• Hey samsa I'm 4 days past ov today and I'm feeling sore and having pains in my ovary
    Areas and its switching from side to side. I am also having ewcm to the point that
    I have had to change my pants as they were damp (sorry if tmi) sorry to gc your post
    But I was just about to post something similar. I was also feeling faint and quesy firt
    Thing this am but its subsided now. I am driving myself mad as promised I wouldn't symptom
    Spot but I feel lousy and never had these pain before (only ever a day or two before af)
    I'm on cd 22. Have u had anything else?
    This is month 9 for us but 1st month using opk
    So trying not to be too optimistic

• Hi hun, about 3-4 dpo this cycle i had this! I now have my BFP! Good luck image

xx
  • Lady 2188 what dpo did u test?

• Hi ladies,

I'm also having something like this, I thought I ov'd last sunday (cd14) as had ewcm, but yesdy and today have had ewcm again (cd 19&20). i don't really know what it going on and when I ov'd anymore??

Sorry can't help but just wanted to join in!! Hopefully this is a good sign! xx
  • thank you for your replies. Lady congrats on your long awaited bfp. Hope this is a good sign for me too! x