Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Can You Relate?

Hi Girls,

Just looking for some reassurance and support please?

We have been ttc since December and have been using the cbfm but to no avail.

I am sorry if this is tmi but I have noticed brown spotting at ovulation and then again towards the end of my cycle. It really depresses me as I think my period is coming. I have read you can get this even in too early pregnancy but then I think I am clutching at straws. Do you know if this is very common to get this? Today I am on cd28 (14 days after my second peak ovulation) and have this spotting today as I have had since cd25 but not on cd27!

Also ,my Doc says I can have a cd21 blood test on my next cycle. Would you say that this is 20 days after you see fresh blood? What happens if cd21 falls on the weekend. Would I have to wait until my next cycle or is it possible to run the same test on cd22 or cd23?

Would really appreciate any thoughts
Thank you
Sage

Replies

• hiya, yes i would say 20 days after ur first show of fresh blood......if it falls on a weekend im sure they will fit u in, just after... not sure tho, u may need to ask abut that.

brown spotiing can be quite common around ov, where the egg is released it can cause slight spotting, so thats a good sign i think, as it shows uve ov'd. and as for spotting on dc25, this could well be implantation.... why dont ya do a test and see if ur pg 1st? good luck xxxxxx
  • Thank you for your reply Mrs *Me*

I am not officially late until tomorrow which will be dpo15 for me (cd29). I am terrified that I will get a bfn and while af hasn't started I have some hope. Have a bit of tummy ache now and with the spotting I am running out of pma.

It is so difficult. If I knew I could get pregnant, I wouldn't worry so much and would be prepared to wait. Course I know it doesn't work like that!!!

Sagex
  • awwww dont lose hope yet! test 2moro morn, see how u get on, and if its a bfn, then u have ur docs soon, so if anything is wrong they can find something to helo u get pg soon, goin to the docs should help ya lots xxxxxxx