Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Feel soooo negative!!!

Hey ladies....

well im on cd3...n sounds lke im moaning...but i feel sooo negative,:\( was hoping this was my month...afta 8 months trying? but im so used to seeing the dreaded AF...im feeling really sick!

Iv started to notice a few things, such as swollen boobs, lower tummy cramps..but again ths is probably just my AF getting ready for arrival?

hope all u girlies r doing ok?:\)

xxxxxx

Replies

• Hey K-A
    No its not arrived...not due 4 9ish days...just at that stage where the bfn is he 'norm' tried so hard to stay positive, but im feeling pretty rubbish....Anyway how r u? feeling ok?xxx
  • thats excellent news huni! not great that ur feeling dizzy etc, but that ur having a strong pregancy? did u get many side affects b4 u knew?

Thanx 4 the crossed fingers xxx
  • Hi
    I am a bit confused - are you on cd3 or are you 3dpo? If 3dp perhaps this is your month?
  • Oh Lianne, there's still this month hon.
    I have to say we seem to be having a very good run of BFPs at the moment which is certainly giving me hope.
    Each day is a step to getting closer xxx
  • Sorry 4 the confusion lol. Im only 3/4 DPO, so i kno its early days, but im dreading AF...the thought of it is making me feel sick!!!
    Yes Robin lots of bfp...lets hope its our turn soon?xxx
  • awh hunni, still plenty of time yet. This HAS to be ur month for that BFP.
    xxx
  • I understand L. Nothing makes seeing a BFN any easier and even the thought of it sickening.
    If nothin else makes you smile I always find cake is my friend. x
  • dont be down lianne! u never no! i no its hard to think of anything different when all u have has b4 is af and bf, but ine day it will happen! and fingers crossed it will only be a few more days til that day image
  • Sorry to hear you're feeling so fed up. I tend to be the same on the 2ww and am so up and down. I know how it feels to see months of bfn's too as we're now on month 9. Hopefully month 8 is your month x
  • Sorry to hear you're feeling so fed up. I tend to be the same on the 2ww and am so up and down. I know how it feels to see months of bfn's too as we're now on month 9. Hopefully month 8 is your month x
  • Lianne I'm also on the 2WW-8DPO and not a symptom in sight.I was so hopeful at the beginning of the month too!I'm
    on month 8 of ttc so I know just how you feel.Hopefully we can help eah other through & keep each other cheery through the next weeks/months!! Xxxx
  • Hey ladies,

Thanku so much for ur support!! u really do help, n its nice to be able t talk to people who are feeling/going through the same experiences...im still not feeling great...but i don't kno if thats because i feel a little down or getting ill? woke up sweating this morning, keep getting funny pains low in my tummy, and one side was aching last night? Probably sickening 4 somethingimage

So anyone else around 5dpo? how u all feeling?

xxxx