Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Off to hospital tomorrow!!!!

Hi Girls, I went to see my midwife today for my cervical assessment. She said she could break my waters but as I was already 2cms dilated, she gave me a good sweep and thought it best if I went in tomorrow and had the pessary instead. She hopes that will get things moving alone, but if not it would then be a case of breaking my waters and the drip to kick start contractions, probably on the Friday as originally planned.
I don't have the internet on my phone so i'll have to wait until i'm back home to post. I'm slightly nervous and am just praying that the baby will be okay. Keep your fingers crossed for me please.
Hope everyone is well?
Take care all, Luv kathryn xxx

Replies

• Just logged on to wish you all the luck in the world, I'll keep you in my prayers and hope that this time you have a very different ending. Good luck and you'll be fine, this baby WILL come home X
  • Hi hun! How exciting! Good luck and I can't wait to read your BA! Baby will be fine, can't wait to hear all the details! Xxx
  • Oh wow, I'm so excited for you!! And agree with Becky, can't wait to read your BA and hear all the details. You and your little one will be fine, good luck hun xx
  • Oh my, I am so excited for you!!!!

I will keep you in my thoughts, I'm sure everything will be just fine for you and baby... Cant wait to see your BA. Goodluck xx
  • Oh chick i'll be thinking of u cant wait to her yr HAPPY NEWS take care love vici xx
  • Hi, only just logged on...good luck with EVERYTHING hun, fingers and toes crossed xxx
  • Just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you today! Cant wait to here all about how things went. I hope you've had a very quick, easy labour and you are sat cuddiling your gorgeous baby!! :\) xxx
  • Been thinking of you lots and really hope things are going ok x
  • I've been lurking too to see if there is any news, hope you and bubs are ok xx