-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sorry ladies, i'm struggling to get it to let me edit! Blimmin adverts!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-Hi ladies,

I got my BFP on Tuesday at 9 dpo! I've been having a brown discharge since last saturday (6 dpo) which turned bright red last saturday to the point i thought af had come at 6 dpo! Come Sunday morning it went back to brown again so on Tuesday i thought i'd do a sneaky asda test and it was a very faint bfp. I've been having the discharge since but it tends to only be up until about dinner time and then it turns to creamy cm? I have no idea why it's so predictable! Since then my boobs have become quite heavy and fuller, my nipples are quite tender and i've got AF type cramps. I'm also very dehydrated which was something i had last time!

AF is due tomorrow so hopefully she stays away! Obviously i'm only 3+6 so very very early days. It's been totally different this time. Much less excitement but also much less worry. Obviously i'm concerned every time i wipe, wish the brown discharge would bog off now, but i know if i mc that i'll be ok. Infact i'm kind of expecting it which is sad. But then if i don't then that's great. I've got much more of a what will be will be attitude this time which i suppose will save some of the heartache if it should happen again!

I've announced my BFP over in ttc and i thought i'd save you ladies because i have so much to say to you but i can't seem to find the words! There are no words to describe the support and reassurance i've had from you all! Without you ladies i'm not sure how i would have coped the last couple of months! To know all of my worries and feelings were totally normal and that you could all understand and relate to how i feel has been a god send. If i could send the BFP fairy anywhere in the world it would be to all of you ladies, each and every one because you all deserve it so much! I can't find any more words to say to you all, Thank you doesn't seem to be good enough but that's all i can say from the bottom of my heart!

I'm going to stick around this forum if you don't mind, i couldn't leave you all, you're support is second to none!!
I've posted a pic of my BFP this morning below, hope you don't mind, i used to like seen BFP pics myself image

And if you find yourself new over here, you're in very safe hands with these ladies! I know i wouldn't have my BFP now without them! Please keep your fingers crossed i have a sticky one this time!

Lots of love and sticky babydust to every single one of you!!

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af18/lady2188/CIMG2500.jpg?t=1279352565

[Modified by: Lady2188 on 17 July 2010 09:32:25 ]

[Modified by: Lady2188 on 17 July 2010 15:25:40 ]

Replies

• Ohhh congratulations Lady2188...unfortunately silly ads got in the way on your post...but can definately see the BFP line!! Woohoo image
  • Congratulations huni, lovely news. So happy for you, but relax get rid of the for now, your pregnant, enjoy it, you will be fine, be positive, lots of lovely sticky baby dust and all the best for the next nine months x
  • Congratulations, try to relax and enjoy xxx
  • Sorry about the ads ladies, BE won't let me edit the post!!

I'll post the text again...

Hi ladies,

I got my BFP on Tuesday at 9 dpo! I've been having a brown discharge since last saturday (6 dpo) which turned bright red last saturday to the point i thought af had come at 6 dpo! Come Sunday morning it went back to brown again so on Tuesday i thought i'd do a sneaky asda test and it was a very faint bfp. I've been having the discharge since but it tends to only be up until about dinner time and then it turns to creamy cm? I have no idea why it's so predictable! Since then my boobs have become quite heavy and fuller, my nipples are quite tender and i've got AF type cramps. I'm also very dehydrated which was something i had last time!

AF is due tomorrow so hopefully she stays away! Obviously i'm only 3+6 so very very early days. It's been totally different this time. Much less excitement but also much less worry. Obviously i'm concerned every time i wipe, wish the brown discharge would bog off now, but i know if i mc that i'll be ok. Infact i'm kind of expecting it which is sad. But then if i don't then that's great. I've got much more of a what will be will be attitude this time which i suppose will save some of the heartache if it should happen again!

I've announced my BFP over in ttc and i thought i'd save you ladies because i have so much to say to you but i can't seem to find the words! There are no words to describe the support and reassurance i've had from you all! Without you ladies i'm not sure how i would have coped the last couple of months! To know all of my worries and feelings were totally normal and that you could all understand and relate to how i feel has been a god send. If i could send the BFP fairy anywhere in the world it would be to all of you ladies, each and every one because you all deserve it so much! I can't find any more words to say to you all, Thank you doesn't seem to be good enough but that's all i can say from the bottom of my heart!

I'm going to stick around this forum if you don't mind, i couldn't leave you all, you're support is second to none!!
    I've posted a pic of my BFP this morning below, hope you don't mind, i used to like seen BFP pics myself

And if you find yourself new over here, you're in very safe hands with these ladies! I know i wouldn't have my BFP now without them! Please keep your fingers crossed i have a sticky one this time!

Lots of love and sticky babydust to every single one of you!!
  • Lady that is just fantastic news, i'm so pleased for you. See you in DIM!xx
  • Congratulations im so pIeased for you. Im actually siting here with tears in my eyes. What a nice thing to say but its so true. I would NOT have coped without this forum and you lovely ladies. Its a pitty we had to meet under such terrible circumstances.
    I wish you every bit of happiness you deserve. Have a H&H 9 months (((hugs)))
  • Awww.. Lady Im so happy for you, its been a tough couple of months and Im really hoping and praying you have a strong bean. To get a BFP so early I'd say its a keeper but finegrs crossed all the saem.

Your kind words are so true and I know I wouldnt have got through my mc without having the support who have been through it themselves and giving other support who are new.

Super happy for you my lovely!

H x
  • Congratulations!! What wonderful news!! So happy for you and really hoping this is a super sticky bean! Relax and be positive, am sure you'll be fine, you deserve this!!

Thank you for your lovely words, I also second them, I could not have got through the MMC and last few months without this forum, you guys have always been here for me when so-called friends haven't - love you guys!!

Huge congratulations, have a wonderfully H&H 9 months! Take care xxx
  • Awww ladies, now i'm welling up!

It is sad we had to meet under such rubbish circumstances but i feel it pulls us together as a group (all be it a virtual one). I've tried explaining to my OH how i feel i know you all. We've been together through the most terrible time and thats more than my best friends have done!

You're all superb!

And that woman is singing love sweet love with Dionne Warwick on tv and i'm welling up again at that!

xx
  • Congratulations hun! H & H 9 months for you!xx
  • Fab news honey , Congrats xxx
  • Congratulations Chick - have a happy and healthy 8 months xxx
  • Congratulations Chick - have a happy and healthy 8 months xxx