Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

newbie here!

Welcome to PP!
I am Caroline, mummy to Bronwyn age 6 months and newly pregnant (hopefully with a boy!)

Look forward to chatting to you soon! What is your name??

Replies

• Hi Emma
    Welcome to pp and congratulations on your pregnancy.
    My name is Simone and i am mum to Jessica.

Hope to chat soon xx
  • Hi Emma, Im nicola and mum to 3 boys too! Its v.friendly here, so look forward to chatting more soon xxx
  • Hi Emma, welcome to pp. Im marie and mummy to jake 2.5. We are ttc #2. Hope it happens soon.

Chat soon.
    lol. xx
  • Hi Emma,

Welcome to PP. I'm Zoe mum to Jack and Charlotte.

Congratulaions to you on your pregnancy. I hope you are feeling ok, not too tired.

I would also like to say how sorry I am on your loss. I can't even begin to imagine how it must feel to lose a child so young.

Take care, xx
  • Hi Emma,

I am Pauline, mum to Bethany age'd 9 and Rowen nearly 7, ttc number 3.

Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome.
  • Hi Emma

Im also Emma and mum to riley 3yrs.
    Congrats on your pregnancy,and sorry see you lost your lil one(eldest)
    Look forward to chatting sometime.
  • Hi emma Welcome to PP and Congrats on your pregnancy
    I'm Tasha and mummy to Ethan and Amber. I'd also like to say how sorry i am of your loss, i can't begin to imagine what thats like.

Please join in some of our chats in the lounge they're a bit mad and good fun!! XXx
  • Hi Emma,

Welcome to PP and congratulations on your pregnancy. I too would like to say sorry on your loss it must be so hard to lose a baby so young, and i cant imagine what that is like.
    I wish you all the best with this pregnancy and look forward to chatting to you in the lounge.

Karen xx
  • Hi Emma, welcome to pp and well done on finding the site, hope you enjoy it on here as much as we do. hope you manage to join in some of our mad chats.

im kas and mummy to niamh and tara.

hope you are feeling well
    kas xx
  • Hi Emma,

Welcome to the most addictive site you will ever come accross

I'm Sarah and currently ttc#1 - this site is fab for advice or just a chat.

As the girls said you can find us in the lounge