Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Advice please - srry TMI!!

Hello Ladies,

Apologies firstly as me and OH are not actively TTC but we did have an 'accident' on CD20. Don't want any of u to think I am being ungrateful or rubbing it in!

I know some of you will be able to help me with this as you are all so tuned in to everything 'baby making' related!

So, as I said, we had an accident on CD19/20. I am due on, on wednesday, but since the 'accident' I have been having slight af cramps, also for the past few days I have been getting a sort of discharge which is thick in consistency and a sort of pale yellow colour (sorry TMI) I have also been getting a shooting pain in my left boob. I actually did a First Response test on Saturday (CD24) and it was a BFN, but I am just wandering what the discharge is and if any of you have experienced it so close to being due on.

Sorry - and thanks ladies

H xx

Replies

• Hi Hayulz,

It sounds as though your cycles are 28 days going from what you've said, and if so the chances are you will have missed your fertile dates (usually between 12 and 16 days on a 28 day cycle), but I know not everyone's bodies are the same and I think you can be fertile up to day 19.

I can't help with the discharge I'm afraid...

Ihope the next two days go quickly for you so you can get to due on date! xx
  • Once I completely convinced myself I was pregnant -its easy to notice things when you are on the look out for them.

I hope you get the result you want.
    Moom x