Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Advice needed - sorry TMI!!

Hello Ladies,

Apologies firstly as me and OH are not actively TTC but we did have an 'accident' on CD20. Don't want any of u to think I am being ungrateful or rubbing it in!

I know some of you will be able to help me with this as you are all so tuned in to everything 'baby making' related!

So, as I said, we had an accident on CD19/20. I am due on, on wednesday, but since the 'accident' I have been having slight af cramps, also for the past few days I have been getting a sort of discharge which is thick in consistency and a sort of pale yellow colour (sorry TMI) I have also been getting a shooting pain in my left boob. I actually did a First Response test on Saturday (CD24) and it was a BFN, but I am just wandering what the discharge is and if any of you have experienced it so close to being due on.

Sorry - and thanks ladies

H xx

[Modified by: hayulz1986 on 19 July 2010 12:39:57 ]

Replies

• Options
    hello again image it could be coz ur pg, maybe do another fr when af is due? it may of been to early to tell? increased cm is a symptom, so who knows, u may actually get ur bfp without 'trying' so thats great lol. when r u going to start activly ttc? xxxxxx
  • Options
    hello image

we weren't supposed to be TTC til May next year due to me only recently starting my job (mid june) and financing. i need 2 stop worrying tho cuz that will stop af from coming and send me into a frenzy lol. how are you getting on with TTC?

xx
  • Options
    ur right, stressing will only make it worse, not long to wait hun. yeah doing ok, we are on our 6th month ttc, and just started using opks' got my + yesterday., so hopefuly that done the trick! fingers crossed! xxxxx
  • Options
    yay! GL hun xx
  • Options
    and u pet, keep us posted xxxxxx